+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: greg stewart

"The lad has fantastic ball control and skills ..."

Spot on! Dreadfully slow too I agree!

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    I definitely think there is something in that.
    They posted 6 months figures, which I believe is not the norm, to project a positive view for potential investors, the problem was that it contained all the income, so the next 6 months are essentially all costs.

Their signing strategy screams that they don't have any warchest to burn and are relying on snapping up potential and other teams better players or aging older players to try and compete.

If Celtic go on and win title no 9 next year, I can only imagine the lengths SevCo would go to to stop them getting 10 in a row
    They were unaudited interim accounts, so not worth the paper they were written on, & containing all the veracity & authority of a Theresa May Brexit pledge. No potential "investor" other than a swivel eyed Sevco fanatic, would give an ounce of credibility to that pish.

There's definitely a lowering of level re signings. Every one of these guys would be realistic targets for us if Sevco didn't go for them given they still get to spend money they don't appear to have.

The simple test for the average Orc should be - Is that guy good enough to get in the Celtic team? Not one of these guys would get near it.

Quite how they think they'll stop 9 in a row with these guys I'm not sure - f'uck them though.

As for Stewart, fat, lazy, slow, hun loving a'rsehole with a s'hite attitude. Perfect for the scum then. Will be back on loan at Killie or some other such pish by end next season latest. Hope the fat waster rots.

If yer looking in - f'uck you Stewart you hun c'unt.

Ever had a guy who skins everyone at 5's then invite him to the works or knock about 11's team and he's sh1te

That's Greg Stewart for me.

If there was touch fitba he'd be great at that too.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Greg Stewart was one of the best players in the league till he came to us. Not sure who is to blame for his absolutely abysmal performances but DM did re-sign him despite how he was last season and he's tried to sign him for next season as well. So what is the script and who is to blame?

Not sure what the obsession is with Sevco's budget either. They have signed two of the leagues stand out players for next season. They might sell them for a big profit. Same as what we should or try to do. They've had a far better season than we have had in the last few years and made 2nd before the split.

It's all a bit sad to hope that they implode trying to stop Celtic winning 10 in a fucking row.

At some point Celtic won't win the league but it doesn't sound like it'll be anyone outside of the two of them winning it.

We should be more worried about all that.

Big changes need to be made in the game up here. It doesn't even do Celtic any favours.
    Don't disagree with any of that to be fair.

As for "big changes?". We had our chance post 2012 & the clubs totally shat the bed - led front & centre by our former wig wearing buffoon.

That chance is unlikely to ever come again & I for one cannot forgive Milne for doing everything in his power to ensure normal service would be resumed ASAP - as now appears to be the case. 11/1 voting was an unforgiveable outrage - what a c'unt.

Scottish football's f'ucked - but so is football in most of the diddy leagues to be fair. The non competitive procession for timothy will continue for the time being. Sky will only cover the ugly sisters in future as any pretence of wider coverage will disappear with BT sport & everybody will rip the heid aff it (Milne especially) anticipating & hoping for helicopter Sundays as that's all that matters.

Meanwhile we & the others will content ourselves with being total also rans, making up the numbers & living off the scraps those b@astards are grudgingly willing to share. I'm honestly just totally scunnered & fed up with the whole thing.

It's a f'uckin disgrace that once in a lifetime opportunity was wasted really...
    Last edited by The_Moog; 02-05-2019 at 10:55 AM.

He won’t be missed

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post

Meanwhile we & the others will content ourselves with being total also rans,...
    Hence why im out next season. Far too many of our support are in this bracket. But to be fair i have spoke to a positive/happy clappers Dons fan recently who are done for this season and weighing up options for next. So its potentially cracking already.

Watch supports drop drastically. Not just us.

Stewart if you are looking in. I class you in the same bracket at Neil McFarlane. Your pish you duck arsed hun f@ck
    Last edited by Pacman1903; 02-05-2019 at 11:44 AM.

If it was up to me, I’d forfeit every game against the scum. You’re only encouraging them by joining in.

Aye, there must be better use of that money out there

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post

Scottish football's f'ucked - but so is football in most of the diddy leagues to be fair. The non competitive procession for timothy will continue for the time being. Sky will only cover the ugly sisters in future as any pretence of wider coverage will disappear with BT sport & everybody will rip the heid aff it (Milne especially) anticipating & hoping for helicopter Sundays as that's all that matters.

Every club from the Premierships 3rd spot down should resign from the SFA/SPFL/LFL/HFL/SJFL etc and a new body should be started. Headed by Henry McLeish. He would then employ guys like Willie Miller and guys of that ilk. That guy will sort it given the chance. Id take a job at the offices voluntarily to help. Whether making the toast or cleaning the sh@ters

I am diametrically opposed to every important decision Milne has made. I want to watch Aberdeen more often, buy the tat out the shop & get the interest level back where it used to be. I struggle when he wants Aberdeen to finish 3rd at best & take the club out the city.

He’s a c*nt. Aberdeen fans that support him are also c*nts

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast