+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: greg stewart

Quote Originally Posted by nice1simmy View Post
    I think he'll score goals for the huns,he'll be played in his correct position and as shown at killie he can score,he will be playing alongside better players at the huns than at killie,he will be decent coming off the bench for them in games,still a useless hun c@nt when he was with us though
    It's worth remembering he was the best non Celtic player in the league until DM signed him a second time and still wanted to sign him a third time.
    Last edited by Aldo1983; 13-06-2019 at 08:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    It's worth remembering he was the best non Celtic player in the league until DM signed him a second time and still wanted to sign him a third time.
    Exactly,he cant be that sh ite

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    You think he’ll get gametime? I’m not so sure.
    Coming off the bench to make an impact didn’t really work for him either and he doesn’t have the pace or work rate the Orcs will put up with.
    If played in his favoured position i think he will score goals whether off the bench or not,if he scores goals then the huns wont care about workrate or pace,his game was never about pace,like i said playing with better players at the huns and not playing turgid,slow build up play "football" with us then he will score,i bet he scores more than stevie may next season

Yes he will probably be decent for the huns!! And I hope to God this thread doesn't go on as he's a hun now less said about him.the better!

On our transfers' well utter sh!t and it probably wont get much better!

Quote Originally Posted by Stavros39 View Post
    Yes he will probably be decent for the huns!! And I hope to God this thread doesn't go on as he's a hun now less said about him.the better!

On our transfers' well utter sh!t and it probably wont get much better!
    To be fair it's early days but so far so sh!t.

I hope I am right as I think that if he plays he will struggle because the huns will be playing against teams with most people behind the ball. The evidence over the past two seasons would suggest that he wasn't very good at that.
    On the positive front he'll be taking a wedge of their season ticket money

Quote Originally Posted by nice1simmy View Post
    If played in his favoured position i think he will score goals whether off the bench or not,if he scores goals then the huns wont care about workrate or pace,his game was never about pace,like i said playing with better players at the huns and not playing turgid,slow build up play "football" with us then he will score,i bet he scores more than stevie may next season
    Score more than Stevie May? That really isn't saying much. If I was 30 years younger I could score more than Stevie May.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Exactly. If played to his strengths he is a good player.

Laugh all you want at sevco signing him but hes better than any signing we have made

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post

Laugh all you want at sevco signing him but hes better than any signing we have made
    ^^^ this ^^^

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post

What is playing to his strengths?

He was mostly played on the wing in his first season with us which was a waste of time but he got played in his preferred position plenty of times with us last season and done f@ck all, if anything we changed our formation to accommodate him and it resulted in our poor run of form at home.

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast