+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: greg stewart

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    What is playing to his strengths?

He was mostly played on the wing in his first season with us which was a waste of time but he got played in his preferred position plenty of times with us last season and done f@ck all, if anything we changed our formation to accommodate him and it resulted in our poor run of form at home.
    ^^^ this ^^^

Gerrard obviously thinks he can get something out him that McInnes couldn’t. I can’t see it myself but I’m fairly happy that he’s the standard of player they’re signing.

Quote Originally Posted by Br0chred View Post
    I hope I am right as I think that if he plays he will struggle because the huns will be playing against teams with most people behind the ball. The evidence over the past two seasons would suggest that he wasn't very good at that.
    On the positive front he'll be taking a wedge of their season ticket money
    ^^^ this ^^^

What is playing to his strengths?

He was mostly played on the wing in his first season with us which was a waste of time but he got played in his preferred position plenty of times with us last season and done f@ck all, if anything we changed our formation to accommodate him and it resulted in our poor run of form at home.
    Buy we still played hoofball more often than not. So he was never going to fit in

Sevco dont play hoofball

Quote Originally Posted by Br0chred View Post
    ^^^ this ^^^
    ^^^ this ^^^

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Buy we still played hoofball more often than not. So he was never going to fit in

Sevco dont play hoofball
    I might be wrong and if I am I will hold my hand up and say so but I think he will struggle there.

Looking at his stats on transfer market he apparently played as a striker for Kilmarnock so maybe that is his best position.

Are Sevco going to play him as an out and out striker?

I don’t think they will,he will more than likely play in the no 10 role and because he is so painfully slow he will struggle to do anything considering most teams will sit back against the Huns.

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/greg...spieler/156775

I might be wrong and if I am I will hold my hand up and say so but I think he will struggle there.

Looking at his stats on transfer market he apparently played as a striker for Kilmarnock so maybe that is his best position.

Are Sevco going to play him as an out and out striker?

I don’t think they will,he will more than likely play in the no 10 role and because he is so painfully slow he will struggle to do anything considering most teams will sit back against the Huns.

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/greg...spieler/156775
    Heres hoping you are right

It doesn't really matter if he's pish for them or not. As thing stand, I can't see us finishing above them. Not that our club will be bothered.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    It doesn't really matter if he's pish for them or not. As thing stand, I can't see us finishing above them. Not that our club will be bothered.
    I cant disagree with that

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    This^^

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast