+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: greg stewart

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    It doesn't really matter if he's pish for them or not. As thing stand, I can't see us finishing above them. Not that our club will be bothered.
    I agree with the fact it doesn’t matter if he is pish or not because they will finish above us but it doesn’t take a genius to work out we aren’t looking to finish above them, signing Ash Taylor and Curtis Main gives that away.

Personally I was just saying that I don’t think he will be any good for them because some people think he will be.

I think he'll do allright for them.

Played his best football at both Dundee and Killie when played wide in a 4-3-3

Sevco ended the season playing a 4-3-3.

We tried to play him as an out and out winger in a 4-2-3-1. Not his bag.

Is a misnomer that's he's a number 10, in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Feck_the_Huns View Post
    I think he'll do allright for them.

Played his best football at both Dundee and Killie when played wide in a 4-3-3

Sevco ended the season playing a 4-3-3.

We tried to play him as an out and out winger in a 4-2-3-1. Not his bag.

Is a misnomer that's he's a number 10, in my opinion.
    He just likes to be able to wander about (slowly). I didn't think he would be a Gerrard type player, but we'll see. More interested in who we are going to bring in though. We need some pace in the final third - we were far too slow last season when GMS was out.

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Corleone View Post
    I didn't think he would be a Gerrard type player, but we'll see.
    Either was Lafferty. It would be interesting just to know what kinda set up they have there regarding squad choice.

If they are signing the likes of Greg Stewart then we should be able to put a better challenge into the league than them

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    If they are signing the likes of Greg Stewart then we should be able to put a better challenge into the league than them
    It’s already been said rj ,he isn’t a very good signing but he is better than Curtis Main and Ash Taylor.

I don’t think we will be anywhere near them points wise and they will be miles behind the Tims points wise.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    It’s already been said rj ,he isn’t a very good signing but he is better than Curtis Main and Ash Taylor.

I don’t think we will be anywhere near them points wise and they will be miles behind the Tims points wise.
    ^^^This

I don’t think we will be anywhere near them points wise .
    If we can’t beat the huns with their signings we would be just as well chucking it. Absolutely nothing to fear about them.
    It’s up to our esteemed club management to let everyone know we are going to be a serious challenger if not don’t buy season tickets as you are paying for failure .

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    If we can’t beat the huns with their signings we would be just as well chucking it. Absolutely nothing to fear about them.
    It’s up to our esteemed club management to let everyone know we are going to be a serious challenger if not don’t buy season tickets as you are paying for failure .
    A serious challenger to who?

Sevco for 2nd or the Tims for 1st?

A serious challenger to who?

Sevco for 2nd or the Tims for 1st?
    In all the years I have been on this site Rico when have you known me to want a fight for second place?
    Fighting for top spot should be our ambition otherwise we shouldn’t ask fans to spend hundreds of pounds on season tickets. I don’t believe we should finance failure.

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast