+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: greg stewart

greg stewart

well potentially of to " them" , did we expect any loyalty after what he did to kilmarnock ?
    He has never really settled here despite apparently wanting to return, i think their is a player there but he is not being played in appropriate position .
    in the last few weeks has certainly downed tools and is disinterested and had less commitment than Wilson and i didn't think that was possible .
    I was pleased when he signed but he has been a major disappointment, i would not play him again this year even although our injury list is dire

...........Is a hun b@stard

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    ...........Is a hun b@stard
    He has failed at every big club he has been at, will hardly kick a ball at sevco as he isn’t going to gain the three yards of pace he is missing. He will bleed the sevco budget by circa £8k per week or so which is fine by me

He has been played int he no 10 role at Aberdeen and it didn't make any difference.
    He's been given the freedom to move across the three behind the striker and it hasn't worked out.

The lad has fantastic ball control and skills, but does lack pace and unfortunately we haven't really had pace elsewhere in the team he can feed into

I agree though, I can;t see him featuring much at SevCo should he go there, so in essence will be happy if he does as it will be another wasted wage.

No zip about the boy at all. Slows things down, and although he can hold on to the ball, he’s little more than a Woollies’ ain brand Bobby Connor.

The 5088 signing players like him, that rat-faced girny ****er from Motherwell, the boy who didna get a regular game for TMSTID and that diving proddy-proud blivet from the Ayrshire Vermin (my pal is an Ayr Utd fan) is a clear signal that HMS Makkie-on Hun is corroded below the financial Plimsoll Line.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    is a clear signal that HMS Makkie-on Hun is corroded below the financial Plimsoll Line.
    I definitely think there is something in that.
    They posted 6 months figures, which I believe is not the norm, to project a positive view for potential investors, the problem was that it contained all the income, so the next 6 months are essentially all costs.

Their signing strategy screams that they don't have any warchest to burn and are relying on snapping up potential and other teams better players or aging older players to try and compete.

If Celtic go on and win title no 9 next year, I can only imagine the lengths SevCo would go to to stop them getting 10 in a row

Whether he features or not. Hes a f@cking hun b@stard

Greg Stewart was one of the best players in the league till he came to us. Not sure who is to blame for his absolutely abysmal performances but DM did re-sign him despite how he was last season and he's tried to sign him for next season as well. So what is the script and who is to blame?

Not sure what the obsession is with Sevco's budget either. They have signed two of the leagues stand out players for next season. They might sell them for a big profit. Same as what we should or try to do. They've had a far better season than we have had in the last few years and made 2nd before the split.

It's all a bit sad to hope that they implode trying to stop Celtic winning 10 in a fucking row.

At some point Celtic won't win the league but it doesn't sound like it'll be anyone outside of the two of them winning it.

We should be more worried about all that.

Big changes need to be made in the game up here. It doesn't even do Celtic any favours.

I don’t like missing an opportunity to have a go at the dunce but Stewart has to take responsibility here. He’s had plenty of opportunities to show that he’s not a lazy hun prick & hasn’t taken them

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    He has been played int he no 10 role at Aberdeen and it didn't make any difference.
    He's been given the freedom to move across the three behind the striker and it hasn't worked out.

The lad has fantastic ball control and skills, but does lack pace and unfortunately we haven't really had pace elsewhere in the team he can feed into

I agree though, I can;t see him featuring much at SevCo should he go there, so in essence will be happy if he does as it will be another wasted wage.
    Spot on. I wouldn’t bother giving him any more game time this season. Better just playing a youngster. More effective and more beneficial for next season.

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast