+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: greg stewart

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    I agree but it matters why he was pish for us.
    If he turns out to be a good signing for them then it proves that McInnes struggles to get the best out of certain players,especially attack minded ones.

I don’t think that will be the case with Stewart but it’s still a very good stick to hit McInnes with in regards to other players.

Why does anyone care about greg stewart? Dont get how hes even generating posts. He was f@cking mince for us. Not a bad player. Some good attributes. Im assuming he will be a bit part player at the c@nts and end up loaned out to killie again. Who cares really.

Its a chat forum and he used to play for us so its relevant to talk about him seeing as we were so keen to re-sign him going by the replies to the thread its relevant i'd say?

Quote Originally Posted by nice1simmy View Post
    Its a chat forum and he used to play for us so its relevant to talk about him seeing as we were so keen to re-sign him going by the replies to the thread its relevant i'd say?
    Indeed it is a chat forum, sadly some insecure get a bit personal, regardless (ffs!) I genuinely don’t know how keen we were to offer the lad a contract.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    As it is he was brought in to the team that couldn't beat Livingston, Hamilton or St Mirren at home.
    Hemmin.

Before Stewart was brought in in January our home record shows that we had already beaten St Paisley twice (4-0 in the League Cup, and 4-1 in the League), Hamilton 3-0 and Livingston 3-2.

Quote Originally Posted by DodHagi View Post
    Why does anyone care about greg stewart? Dont get how hes even generating posts. He was f@cking mince for us. Not a bad player. Some good attributes. Im assuming he will be a bit part player at the c@nts and end up loaned out to killie again. Who cares really.
    I agree, yeah have a couple pages at the most but given he's a hun now I'd of said 1 page was enough for the fat c unt

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    Hemmin.

Before Stewart was brought in in January our home record shows that we had already beaten St Paisley twice (4-0 in the League Cup, and 4-1 in the League), Hamilton 3-0 and Livingston 3-2.
    Good point well made.

Fat lazy useless c*nt. (him not you)

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Good point well made.

Fat lazy useless c*nt. (him not you)

I think even his slothful, fat-arsed attempts at running would leave me in his wake.

The worrying thing for me is that he didn't want to sign for us. Happy to come on loan twice but not happy to commit. Does this mean we are lacking in areas more that money? Dom Ball has done similar, loaned twice but not signed, you could argue the same with Christie, (I don't know the ins and outs but had heard we tried to sign him but he wasn't keen).
    Is there a reason, other than money, players are happy loaning with us but not signing?

Quote Originally Posted by DJR1979 View Post
    The worrying thing for me is that he didn't want to sign for us. Happy to come on loan twice but not happy to commit. Does this mean we are lacking in areas more that money? Dom Ball has done similar, loaned twice but not signed, you could argue the same with Christie, (I don't know the ins and outs but had heard we tried to sign him but he wasn't keen).
    Is there a reason, other than money, players are happy loaning with us but not signing?
    Nae really, players and their agents see football clubs as cash cows, simple as.

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast