+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: greg stewart

Quote Originally Posted by DJR1979 View Post
    The worrying thing for me is that he didn't want to sign for us. Happy to come on loan twice but not happy to commit. Does this mean we are lacking in areas more that money? Dom Ball has done similar, loaned twice but not signed, you could argue the same with Christie, (I don't know the ins and outs but had heard we tried to sign him but he wasn't keen).
    Is there a reason, other than money, players are happy loaning with us but not signing?
    It'll be the fans fault.

Greg Stewart was holding out for the dream move to Rangers reserves. Dom Ball probably thinks Real Madrid are going to come in for him.

Both of them were with us for two spells. Both of them were varying levels of rubbish. Whatever their reasons were for not wanting to join us permanently, I am extremely grateful.

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Corleone View Post
    Greg Stewart was holding out for the dream move to Rangers reserves. Dom Ball probably thinks Real Madrid are going to come in for him.

Both of them were with us for two spells. Both of them were varying levels of rubbish. Whatever their reasons were for not wanting to join us permanently, I am extremely grateful.
    Well said. We don’t need rubbish filling our squad.

He was never our player and now he’s signed for the scum. **** him let’s move on and talk about players that do want to play for us.

Nice story in the Record today (works copy)

Greg Stewart saying ‘I was a fat b@stard at Aberdeen but now I’m a hun, I’m going to try and be a bit more professional’

Mutant

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Nice story in the Record today (works copy)

Greg Stewart saying ‘I was a fat b@stard at Aberdeen but now I’m a hun, I’m going to try and be a bit more professional’

Mutant
    1) Don't read the record. Central belt rag.

2) Who cares what that nomark says.

If it's not Aberdeen it doesn't matter.

We didn't have the Pavilion then though.

Greg Stewart is an utter irrelevance.

Ordinarily, when a player leaves Aberdeen and then signs for the scum, they get abuse, called for everything, derided etc etc.

But 99% of Dons fans genuinely couldn't give two shiny sh1tes that he's gone, which says it all.

Greg Who?

Only Greg I'm thinking about is Greg Leigh and whether he will recover for Thursday night.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Greg Stewart is an utter irrelevance.

Ordinarily, when a player leaves Aberdeen and then signs for the scum, they get abuse, called for everything, derided etc etc.

But 99% of Dons fans genuinely couldn't give two shiny sh1tes that he's gone, which says it all.
    I agree but it throws up the same questions. Why was he allowed to be so unfit and why did we want to sign him a third time?

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast