+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Everton v Burnley

Quote Originally Posted by 1959_60 View Post
    BT, I have noticed a worrying trend that we are agreeing with each other more and more....perhaps we should stcick to political threads?

Many on here think that our players are not up to it, Sean is not the right man at the helm and the board are pathetic and, in some cases, corrupt.

We are in by far our best position for around 50 years, financially, team wise and with our infrastructure.
    This begs the question...what on earth have these posters had to say over this time when we really WERE struggling?

And if these posters represented the majority of Claret fans who attended the games then we would probably have protests before and after the games shouting "Sack the Board", and the songs during the games would be "Dyche out" and "You're not fit to wear the shirt".

One poster actually refuses to go on the Turf until we are relegated.

In fact our team would probably be booed ONTO the pitch!

It is clear that such posters on this board are in a tiny minority of Burnley fans.
    How many games have you actually seen us play this season 59 ?

Not many Sinkov, and maybe seven or eight on the telly. Why?

I'm glad you brought up the subject. I have got two tickets for the Arsenal match (Bob Lord - not together but very close) and we can't make it now. They are concessions (£25 each).

If anyone is interested please let me know.

I'm glad you brought up the subject. I have got two tickets for the Arsenal match (Bob Lord - not together but very close) and we can't make it now. They are concessions (£25 each).

If anyone is interested please let me know.
    Sorry, but Nobody in their right mind would Buy tickets for another Burnley Debacle!!

its awful to watch.

Maybe try the Arsenal site??

Sorry But True.

Quote Originally Posted by bfcjon View Post
    Sorry, but Nobody in their right mind would Buy tickets for another Burnley Debacle!!

its awful to watch.

Sorry But True.
    That is complete nonsense Jon.

The game is a sellout.

Please think before you post.

I could be ecstatic about seeing Burnley win another season of PL football.....but i'd need to be ecstatic about the PL, which i'm not....I dont feel disinterested - because there's a deeper more sustained connection than that - but if I am to recognise it's bigness, and care enough to offer it some respect - then am not going to Pretend it because of my teams position......for me to feel, is something that has to be made manifest - and if that isn't projected to me... perhaps because I don't receive maximum committment and a genuine belief - then how can I be expected to offer mine in return ?
    S.D has told us - that attempting to push forward, playing a more attacking game, was failing us - and so to stand any chance.... Burnley retreated to the safety of their defence....in doing so, he admitted the Teams weakness, and recognised that a prolonged exposure would mean defeat and relegation....the only other explanation being with him, as the feeble component....but whatever, it's a failure to fix the obvious, reveal an accurate picture....and that alone is the narrow and cramped mentality that leaves us hanging on this borderline....but doesn't mean "We" should fall apart.

My opinion is let posters have their say on the Clarets whatever it is apart from personal abuse.. It all makes for good reading..I would definitely delete all those boring political threads though..

I take it the 'not many' equates to none ?

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    My opinion is let posters have their say on the Clarets whatever it is apart from personal abuse.. It all makes for good reading..I would definitely delete all those boring political threads though..

Feck off to$$er, nothing personal of course.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    I take it the 'not many' equates to none ?
    A nice round number Sinkov

Can you use two tickets for the Arsenal match? You can have them for nowt if you want.

Same for any poster on here - first come first served.

Quote Originally Posted by bfcjon View Post

its awful to watch.

Sorry But True.
    18000 proper Burnley fans might disagree. Is the bfc bit for Blackpool Football Club jon?

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)