+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Everton v Burnley

Quote Originally Posted by army88 View Post
    it is heidi and you are correct , the thing we are a championship club trying to survive in the best league in the world.
    I don’t often go on about it but we have been served up some dross this year.
    I was also the first to congratulate dyche for keeping us up it’s a miracle - i think to be truthful we would just like us to be competitive and entertaining in a few games - man city and chelsea etc are different animals we have to accept that
    We are a premier league football club.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    We are a premier league football club.
    Come on BT ,

Were playing in the Premier but are a Championship team even you can't argue with that .

Already posted on Dyche being a genius and he is, to keep us up in this league with what's at his disposal.

As long as Sean sings the hymn and keeps us up by hook.or by crook nothing will change.

Just watching Spurs And Bournemouth and it's what I personally call a football match, both having a go trying to win it

Quote Originally Posted by army88 View Post
    Come on BT ,

Were playing in the Premier but are a Championship team even you can't argue with that .

Already posted on Dyche being a genius and he is, to keep us up in this league with what's at his disposal.

As long as Sean sings the hymn and keeps us up by hook.or by crook nothing will change.

Just watching Spurs And Bournemouth and it's what I personally call a football match, both having a go trying to win it
    How can we be a Championship team? We are an English Premier League football team. We have earned our right to be in the EPL and we have earned the right to stay there. I'll say it again, there is no football coaching dictat that says we must play like Pele's Brazil or Messi's Barcelona.

Like a lot of Burnley "fans" I know and not all here on I might add, I think it might be best if you all swap allegiances and go supporting the likes of Spurs or Bournemouth and then you can watch some "proper football matches".

The last time Burnley played these two "proper football teams" the Clarets played them both off the park and we picked up a very handy six points. UTC# "Proper footballing teams" don't usually have two players sent off for reckless play either.

How can we be a Championship team? We are an English Premier League football team. We have earned our right to be in the EPL and we have earned the right to stay there. I'll say it again, there is no football coaching dictat that says we must play like Pele's Brazil or Messi's Barcelona.

Like a lot of Burnley "fans" I know and not all here on I might add, I think it might be best if you all swap allegiances and go supporting the likes of Spurs or Bournemouth and then you can watch some "proper football matches".

The last time Burnley played these two "proper football teams" the Clarets played them both off the park and we picked up a very handy six points. UTC# "Proper footballing teams" don't usually have two players sent off for reckless play either.
    What your forgetting BT is we are all Burnley fans I can go back not too long ago where you were livid with what was happening and certainly voiced your opinions on it , including Dyche and tactics and our lack of pace and poor strikers.

There still the same players Bt, for me I just wanted us to compete last night ( I’m a realist I know we can’t win every week), however I think like Alto and Norder etc it gets a bit wearing when our frailties are there for all to see and we barely manage a shot on target , a lot of people paid a lot of money to travel and watch that ( I wasn’t there last night tbh watched on tv ), I just think without going gun ho we could make a game of it.

We made changes and it just showed the lack of depth we have imo anyway.

It’s not a BFC knocking session just opinions.

I could not agree more.. man city are boring and should have had 40 yellow cards and the rest of the teams are poor. The league is awful.

Burnley are premier, I love reading the anti Burnley, anti everything comments on here
    If you dont like it .. sod off to another team.

I still cant understand why 5 of the posters on here spend so much time on here, especially when most of them dont have much time left.... hahahaha

I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.

A run of the mill away EPL defeat and I detect the need to call the phucking Samaritans.

The lads are entitled to one sub par performance every now and then. Ye Gods, lighten up?
    Are They Really??, With the amount of money being paid to them.

Another 1 place up the league could mean £Millions, to Garlic...

Quote Originally Posted by SELDOM_SEEN_KID View Post
    I still cant understand why 5 of the posters on here spend so much time on here, especially when most of them dont have much time left.... hahahaha
    Are you some kind of sadistic sick Juvenile ?

Oh no, it's just my opinion, just like you have your opinions. I particularly love how you bully new people who post on here.
    Heidi had an opinion different to yours.
    I find you revolting and I am ashamed you support the same team as me.

I pity the people close to you.

I know you have your little clique on here, but isn't this a place for all burnley fans.

I suggest you search medical help, if you cant see how you treat people.

So you cannot understand why about 5 posters spend so much time on here when they don't have much time left ? And finish with a laugh ? And that is your opinion ?

As I said, Sadistic and Sick

How exactly did I bully Heidy ? Heidy posted an opinion, I stressed Heidy did not appear to comment on the board much so I reiterated my views, Heidy came out with another view "It's a results business, and we're in the premier League next year, so the job is indeed done already" I replied that the job was not over as moving up the table meant more Millions in the coffers, I waited over 16 minutes for a response as Heidy was still logged in, but nothing was forthcoming even after another poster commented about Heidy, so I posted that Heidy did not want to discuss it anymore, so please point out where I have bullied Heidy, or anyone else for that matter.

You seem to be holding a grudge from over 2 years ago when I explained to you (nicely) about the rules (not mine but the web sites) that you are not allowed more than one username, and as I said at the time its the same the world over, folk are nice as pie but when told about rules or asked to do something they don't like it, they take a negative stance, which you certainly did at the time and indeed are still carrying that burden within you.

Like I said, you are a Juvenile.

Yes its a Burnley board for all Burnley fans with opinions that differ from each other, and if you see bullying in locking horns in debate, discussion and banter, then it is you who need medical help as I already have it with my wife who is a fully qualified Matron.

You have chanced yourself once too often laughing at the thought of posters on this Forum not having long to live, which is Sad, Sadistic and Juvenile, take your vile thoughts and plague some new pastures lad.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)