+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Bolton and Question for the EFL

Bolton and Question for the EFL

Bassini is not taking over Bolton - so the question arises :-
    Christian Doidge was taken to Bolton who promised to pay a transfer fee at the end of the season and pay his wages.
    Fact: Bolton did not pay his wages and he was eventually returned to Forest Green.
    Rawson played a game too many for the Millers and our points against Brighton were deducted
    Therefore will the EFL deduct any points gained by Bolton via Doidge's goals ?
    If they did we would be on the same points as Millwall going into the last game …….is there any justice or consistency in what this tin pot EFL conclude?
    Discuss

They will do nothing because they don’t have the stones to to anything

When we played Rawson he wasn’t registered. That’s why we had points deducted.
    Doidge was registered with Bolton. Therefore no points would be deducted.
    He wasn’t being paid and the transfer didn’t go through but he was still registered.
    Even if points were deducted from Bolton they would not be given to us.

If they did knock points off Bolton I don't know how that would leave us level with Millwall?

When we had 3 points deducted for playing Rawson I don't recall Brighton having any points added.

Expect Bolton to go into admin very soon.

Quote Originally Posted by bogsdollox View Post
    Bassini is not taking over Bolton - so the question arises :-
    Christian Doidge was taken to Bolton who promised to pay a transfer fee at the end of the season and pay his wages.
    Fact: Bolton did not pay his wages and he was eventually returned to Forest Green.
    Rawson played a game too many for the Millers and our points against Brighton were deducted
    Therefore will the EFL deduct any points gained by Bolton via Doidge's goals ?
    If they did we would be on the same points as Millwall going into the last game …….is there any justice or consistency in what this tin pot EFL conclude?
    Discuss
    I haven't seem so many straws being clutched since Dorothy tried to put the Scarecrow back together

Dorothy clutching the scarecrows straw isn’t an image I would want to carry about in my head.

We're relegated, let the Bolton thing go.