I find this amazing but you probably wont. Of 24 Fenland councils, 12 were uncontested. Yes 12. That means a conservative won regardless. Labour didnt bother. When i voted, there was no Labour candidate.

Initially i was delighted, that the communist anarchists were well and truly dispatched, but it cant be good. I am a conservative, but voted green as a v sign to May.
And yet if you go fif**** miles down the road to Cambridge, if you put up a conservative poster in your window i am sure your house will be firebombed.
They are seriously crazy there. There is a midsummer fair there, with a stall belting out rebel radio, and another stall taking money to post insults to the conservatives on a notice board. I went up to the lady running out and calmly told her i vote conservative. She was aghast. There is no growing up in Cambridge.

When i was a child, there were conservative posters in windows, not anymore. It makes we wonder how the board at United would fare with a vote. Zero is my estimate. I must apologise to Notts County, it should have been us. Yes, i mean it, it should have. Cambridge United are the Labour party of the football world, incompetent in every way.