+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Grimsby

Grimsby

How many are travelling to the game?
    I anticipate a 1-1 draw. I also predict that Perry will have more shots than anyone else in an attempt to break his season's duck.

Bowery 3 chances. Should have buried them all. First one, how the f do you miss from three yards with the goal gaping. Oh, it was on his wrong foot!! Sorry but all they do all day is kick a football, that should have been meat and drink. Second one, taken with right foot instead of letting it go across his body and opening the goal up for his left (sorry, my mistake it's his wrong foot). Third one...head it down ffs!
    He is abysmal. We have looked so much better without him.

Looking forward to the progression of Owen Dale next season who probably did more running in his first 4.5 minutes than Lewis Reilly did in 45 minutes...

Sad way to end, though we played OK in 2nd half - as DA said the 2 halves summarized our away form all season - one losing one, one decent play but couldn't score.

Had we had a 20 goal striker such as Nicky Maynard we'd have been promoted without need of the play offs. It's not being clinical in front of goal that's cost us the opportunity, as we've created numerous chances all season.