+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: We are safe for another season - REJOICE!

Talking We are safe for another season - REJOICE!

Just read the post-match Everton comments, now's not the time to slash the old wrists, it's officially PARTY time!

Break out the wine...IT'S PARTY TIME!

Attachment 12543

The really good news is that it's saved me a few hundref quid, on the ST I would buy if we were back in the Championship.

My only regret is that we will have to endure yet another season of Alto and bfcjon telling us how badly we are run and what a crap football team we have!

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    My only regret is that we will have to endure yet another season of Alto and bfcjon telling us how badly we are run and what a crap football team we have!
    We were shockingly bad last night Bt

Quote Originally Posted by army88 View Post
    We were shockingly bad last night Bt
    A blimp, an off night, that's all it was! Join me..?

Attachment 12545

You agree with us the team handling transfers in are clueless BT, a Football team who are playing with stamina, belief, never say die attitude and spirit which is lacking in tactics, flair and expectations resulting in at least 65% or our games being poor.

A run of the mill away EPL defeat and I detect the need to call the phucking Samaritans.

The lads are entitled to one sub par performance every now and then. Ye Gods, lighten up?
    Run of the Mill ? One sub par performance every now and then ? Jesus Christ BT

A blimp, an off night, that's all it was! Join me..?
    Too many blimps for a lot of folks liking

And you have to wonder why I shoot the messenger ?

WE HAVE FORTY POINTS ALTO. FORTY POINTS! WE SIMPLY CANNOT BE THAT BAD.

If you were spending the amount of money I do in actually watching our lads play I would give you the benefit of the doubt, but you don't, so I won't!

Me and about SIX thousand other Burnley fans watch them home and away whenever we can get away tickets and another 13000 Burnley fans catch virtually every home game they can even though they don't go away.

Pray tell me that 19000 fans who spend oodles of cash to watch absolute sh-i-te are all wrong and you are right?

This season I have enjoyed some of my best times ever watching the Clarets. Old Trafford, Huddersfield, Brighton, Bournemouth and even Newcastle where we had a proper booze up post-match with half a dozen Toon fans.

It's more than just a footie match to a lot of us Alto, it's a WAY OF PHUCKING LIFE. Knock the club you knock us, rejoice we are staying up.

Ten minutes in the company of this lass and you would understand what it means to really SUPPORT the Clarets...

Attachment 12546

WOOOOO HOOOO....We are in the Premier League !!!!!!...We are the Best !!!!!....of the worst !!!!!

all we need do now is Win our last game against the Gunners....because then - well've Lost only 19 games....which is the same number of losses when Relegated in 2015 - but Lose it, and were at one worse with - 20 Lost.

Quote Originally Posted by Norder View Post

WOOOOO HOOOO....We are in the Premier League !!!!!!...We are the Best !!!!!....of the worst !!!!!

all we need do now is Win our last game against the Gunners....because then - well've Lost only 19 games....which is the same number of losses when Relegated in 2015 - but Lose it, and were at one worse with - 20 Lost.

So what? We have earned our right to be in the EPL and we have earned the right to stay there. I'll say it again, there is no football coaching dictat that says we must play like Pele's Brazil or Messi's Barcelona.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)