Quote Originally Posted by HuddersfieldDee View Post
Attended my first match since New Year today. I was frankly staggered at how unfit our players were. It was obvious after about 60 minutes we would lose, simply not fit enough to play at this level. O'Sullivan is particularly rotund.

As for ability, absolutely nothing in midfield, Woods is slow old and useless, Robson might have something as a support runner going forward, but does nothing to stop the opposition, O'Sullivan would have been better sat in the pub as most guys in there are significantly more athletic, Horsfeild is a slow full back playing out of position first half. Cammie was by some way our best midfielder - even in the second half when playing full back!!!!

It seemed to me that of our starting team only Cammie and O'Dee gave a ****. Will give both Currans credit for caring too. Not one other player today gave a professional performance in my view. Lack of pride, lack of effort.

McIntyre, surely cannot stay, honestly feel it will be league one if he does. Dreadful Manager, just awful, that was his team not McCann's.
I thought that our goalkeeper played well today apart from his ‘brainstorm’ early in the first half when he rushed out of his goaland hopelessly missed a cross. Fortunately the Hamilton player’s header went just wide.