+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18262728

Thread: Match Thread vs Swindon Town 04.05.19

Quote Originally Posted by bridpie78 View Post
    he said hed love to stay and help rebuild but he didnt seem too convinced he was going to be asked
    Anybody with a brain wouldn't keep him

Quote Originally Posted by bridpie78 View Post
    look on the bright side as you head off for the summer

next season cannot possibly be any worse
    Yeah it can. This is Notts.

Quote Originally Posted by slack_pie View Post
    Yeah it can. This is Notts.
    yeah you're right theres bound to be another thing we havent been through or anticipated yet maybe we'll get done for match fixing and booted down to sunday league

Quote Originally Posted by irishpete View Post
    Did I hear right,Fans clapping the players at the end?
    Our fans were magnificent today. I was watching on iFollow, but all I could hear in the dying moments was our fans singing their hearts out. Even as the third went on, they carried on singing. Made me proud. Shame about the players ruining everything, eh.

Swindon fans can **** right off as well. We have no history with them, no rivalry whatsoever, and they celebrated Macc's goal like it mattered to them, and then taunted our fans. What a bunch of pricks.

Can you be done for match fixing if it is arranging to lose ?

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    OK now it's actually over. Fu*k me I never thought I'd live to see this day. I'm out of here.

Nothing to give a **** about now unless we get news of any takeover that may or may not happen.

All I can say is... sh1t. My dog's dead, my sister was diagnosed with cancer yesterday and now this. What a ****ing year and it's only May. Thanks Notts.
    Thoughts and prayers are with you Swale and it grieves me to see that your optimism throughout the year is finally crushed. I am afraid that after the second Swindon goal rather a lot of expletives came out of my mouth and I have decided to be alone with my thoughts. Well not quite alone as my faithful dachshund, Harry Daft, is mourning with me.

I only hope that there are decent new owners in the offing and with them comes a new broom to sweep away all the dross that has attached itself to our once great club in recent years. Like you though I am somewhat fearful that worse may be around the corner if those owners prove to be non existent.

Watching the women's FA Cup final. Far more spirit and effort than those Charlatans today. I can't wait for the new owners, whoever they maybe, to get shot of Ardley, Crossley and those miserable excuses for footballers. Too old, too young, disloyal and completely lacking any form of committment.

Quote Originally Posted by Simon the Pieman View Post
    Watching the women's FA Cup final. Far more spirit and effort than those Charlatans today. I can't wait for the new owners, whoever they maybe, to get shot of Ardley, Crossley and those miserable excuses for footballers. Too old, too young, disloyal and completely lacking any form of committment.
    im glad you mentioned crossley what exactly has he done for us how many useless keepers have we gone through the last 2 years hes another that needs to go i think chettles already decided to move on hopefully ardley and his sidekick will do the decent thing too

Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18262728