+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Out of 10

Quote Originally Posted by Hairdrier View Post
    The season isn't over yet, so not quite ready for assessment.
    Although whoever is doing the due diligence before signing new players should be shot / fired.
    That can happen right away.
    We definitely should not be signing anyone who is injured, carrying an injury or has just come back from a major injury. It hasn’t served us well.

Its a 6/10 from me.

A cup final and semi is always pleasing, and the emergence of some young boys has been pleasing too. Agree with most that the football on show has been poor. We seem to get worse to watch with every passing year under mcinnes.

Personally dont care where we finish, a bit of a longer break might be good for us.

Key summer for the club with such a high turnover of players expected. Feels like the end of a cycle, and although I don't expect us to get every signing right, we do need to get 2/3 key positions filled properly.

I am happy to give mcinnes another season, as i dont see any viable alternative and he does keep us competing deep into the cups and the right end if the table, however, if we see another season of poor football and little progress then i would be inclined to make a managerial change to freshen the whole club up.

Quote Originally Posted by Stavrum View Post
    Its a 6/10 from me.

Personally dont care where we finish, a bit of a longer break might be good for us.
    The thing is you don't as League Cup starts two days after Europa League

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    The thing is you don't as League Cup starts two days after Europa League
    Rather that than a ridiculous trip to Kazakhstan

Quote Originally Posted by Stavrum View Post
    Rather that than a ridiculous trip to Kazakhstan
    Each to their own, rather a trip to Rijeka than Ross County for the third time for me

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    At face value cup final, semi final and finishing 3rd/4th it should be pass marks but given the turgid football for me it's no more than a 3.1415926 (a Killie one preferably)
    Surely it’s 3.1415927!?

Quote Originally Posted by Shetland Don View Post
    Surely it’s 3.1415927!?
    Fair cop. Old Mrs Craw will turn in her grave that I got that one wrong

I’m still a youngster but I’ve being going since ‘88. Seen better Aberdeen teams, seen a lot worse but I’ve never been this bored

3/10

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    I’m still a youngster0
    Aye and im the king of Zamunda

It's a p1ss poor 3/10 for me.
    Been following the dons through thick and thin for about 45 years now (think I was about 7 or 8 when I took in my first match) anyway i have never been so bored and frustrated and basically meh with the shambolic football on show for most of this season and part of last, it's pretty much consistently eye bleeding stuff and we are regressing at a helluva rate.
    Actually make that a 2/10

Do we honestly think that we even deserve to be playing European football next season? I don't

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast