+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Out of 10

Celtic will win the cup so we will get in via the back door. We won’t be in it for long though, that is a certainty.

7.1903 based on the PlayerTek data.

Too many injuries and not adequately replacing Christie have bit us on the erse his season. Its all the more annoying when you consider we were in a good form before the winter break.

Devlin, GMS, Hoban and McGinn were all in great form before they suffered long term injuries.

Our finishing has let us down as well, we haven't missed so many sitters in one season since Billy Dodds was here.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Grieves View Post
    7.1903 based on the PlayerTek data.

Too many injuries and not adequately replacing Christie have bit us on the erse his season. Its all the more annoying when you consider we were in a good form before the winter break.

Devlin, GMS, Hoban and McGinn were all in great form before they suffered long term injuries.

Our finishing has let us down as well, we haven't missed so many sitters in one season since Billy Dodds was here.
    I don’t think Devlin or Hoban had a long enough run of games to be regarded as having built up any sort of form , especially Hoban.

And I don’t think missing sitters was a huge problem either, apart from maybe the odd game like Hibs away. We weren’t creating enough good chances , that was the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by redstarfk View Post
    I don’t think Devlin or Hoban had a long enough run of games to be regarded as having built up any sort of form , especially Hoban.
    Devlin was superb for the first 4 months of the season before he got injured with the Scotland squad, he hasn't been the same since. I seen enough of Hoban to tell that he's a class act.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    Fair cop. Old Mrs Craw will turn in her grave that I got that one wrong
    Well, best change that to end in 6666666 repeater ?

( No idea how to put a dot above the 6 on here !! )

OK, well, what's everyone's thoughts now?

5/10

An underachieving 4 out of 10 despite the possibility of the back door Europe entry.

7.25 taking injuries and dodgy suspensions into account.

99-00 was worst, closely followed by 94-95, 75-76 and 68-69.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast