Get your very own personalised Stand Free Forum gifts!
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 78

Thread: Out of 10

  1. #41
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    5,643
    Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    As long as we beat sevco eh?
    Lol no. But they were decent results.
    It wasn’t that long ago that you were pishing your pants about nae beating them.

  2. #42
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    28,555
    Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Lol no. But they were decent results.
    It wasn’t that long ago that you were pishing your pants about nae beating them.
    Beating them in both cups doesn't make it a good season. Decent results aye but nothing more.

    No I pish my pants at continually being Celtics playthings. We are their bitches. We have been beating sevco since their maiden season. They did however pump us 3 times in 8 weeks last season after the manager caused serious unrest by having a cup of tea and a ……….well we know what happened. That irked me something rotten

    So get your facts straight in future

  3. #43
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    5,643
    Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Beating them in both cups doesn't make it a good season. Decent results aye but nothing more.

    No I pish my pants at continually being Celtics playthings. We are their bitches. We have been beating sevco since their maiden season. They did however pump us 3 times in 8 weeks last season after the manager caused serious unrest by having a cup of tea and a ……….well we know what happened. That irked me something rotten

    So get your facts straight in future
    My facts are straight.
    You bleated on about whitewashes and regularly go on about getting beat 3 times in 8 weeks as above.
    Now when we beat them, you're dismissive with off the cuff posts like "As long as we beat sevco eh?"

    The cup runs boosted the poor league score in my opinion.
    The fact that as per usual, you want to ignore positive aspects is your bag and doesn't impact my rational thoughts

  4. #44
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    28,555
    Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    My facts are straight.
    You bleated on about whitewashes.and regularly go on about getting beat 3 times in 8 weeks as above.
    Now when we beat them, you're dismissive with off the cuff posts like "As long as we beat sevco eh?"
    That's more to do with what happened in the lead up to that run of defeats. The knicker flashing by our esteemed nae as sh@te as the past few manager

    Yes I do harp on celtic them because we are Celtics bitches. We cant lay a f@cking glove on them. 4 points off them in 3 seasons when we were the second best team in the country is not f@cking good enough.If that doesn't grate you then fair dos but it infuriates me. McInnes has a f@cking woeful record v them and hes not learning

    7.5 for a season where we came fourth, will sneak into Europe, got battered out of the Scottish cup by celtic, beat by celtic in the final, dropped points to some f@cking god awful teams at home regularly yet bizzarely had a great away season seems a bit excessive

    But opinions and arseholes and all that
    Last edited by Pacman1903; 20-05-2019 at 02:30 PM.

  5. #45
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    2,219
    Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    So get your facts straight in future
    I’ve asked you on another thread to confirm who it was that was blaming the fans for our poor home form. Any chance you could give an answer?........ (based on factual evidence , obviously)

  6. #46
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    28,555
    Quote Originally Posted by redstarfk View Post
    I’ve asked you on another thread to confirm who it was that was blaming the fans for our poor home form. Any chance you could give an answer?........ (based on factual evidence , obviously)
    Read back through McInnes' post matchers throughout the season and last. Sly pops at fans galore. Form and doubting the team. Im not looking them up. A lot have been mentioned on here at the time too. Another reason I think hes an arsehole

    Edit- im not raking through here for your benefit or the archives of the EE. It has been mentioned plenty on here. Im sure you will find his quotes somewhere
    Last edited by Pacman1903; 20-05-2019 at 02:38 PM.

  7. #47
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    5,643
    Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    7.5 for a season where we came fourth, will sneak into Europe, got battered out of the Scottish cup by celtic, beat by celtic in the final, dropped points to some f@cking god awful teams at home regularly yet bizzarely had a great away season seems a bit excessive

    But opinions and arseholes and all that
    Get a grip and get your facts straight Pacman.
    Nobody has said 7.5

    Sequence of events

    Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    4
    afc1903mad says nothing, Pacman's entitled to his opinion and all that

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Grieves View Post
    7.1903 based on the PlayerTek data.

    Too many injuries and not adequately replacing Christie have bit us on the erse his season. Its all the more annoying when you consider we were in a good form before the winter break.

    Devlin, GMS, Hoban and McGinn were all in great form before they suffered long term injuries.

    Our finishing has let us down as well, we haven't missed so many sitters in one season since Billy Dodds was here.
    Silence from Pacman, strange despite a personal rating of over 7 (I actually just noticed the 1903 bit, nice touch)

    Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    7.25 taking injuries and dodgy suspensions into account.

    99-00 was worst, closely followed by 94-95, 75-76 and 68-69.
    Again, silence from Pacman despite the 7.25 personal rating

    Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Goodbye 2018/19 season. Stay hidden in the history books and dinna rear your head again
    Again, nothing from afc1903mad. He respects others opinions.

    Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    That's a fair assessment and where I roughly am.
    League poor but as you say taking injuries and dodgy suspensions into account.

    The cups were a positive in that we pumped SevCo out on both occasions in Glasgow, boosting the overall score to about 7.25
    I agree with 57vintage and gave my reasoning

    Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    As long as we beat sevco eh?
    Straight in bang with the snide quip, I presume because it was me posting.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    But opinions and arseholes and all that
    Absolutely

  8. #48
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    2,219
    Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Read back through McInnes' post matchers throughout the season and last. Sly pops at fans galore. Form and doubting the team. Im not looking them up. A lot have been mentioned on here at the time too. Another reason I think hes an arsehole

    Edit- im not raking through here for your benefit or the archives of the EE. It has been mentioned plenty on here. Im sure you will find his quotes somewhere
    Sly pops galore ?.....shouldn’t be too difficult for you to find at least one then. And “sly” makes it sound like he hasn’t actually blamed the fans , more that it’s the spin you and other sensitive, delicate wee posters on here have chosen to put on it. Rather than anything factual.

  9. #49
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    28,555
    Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post



    Absolutely
    Apologies 7.25. I was a ballhair out

    I am an arsehole and ive never corrected anyone on that. So fill your boots

    I just find last season was sh@te and there seems to be a diddy mentality amongst our fans that think it was a decent season. The 7+ scores prove that. So does the boosting of scores because we beat sevco in both cups. Id rather beat celtic because if we beat them then more than likely we win the f@cking thing. Beating sevco meant f@ck all in the end

    As I have said to you on numerous occasions, you are extremely positive when it comes to the Dons and its admirable. I on the other hand am f@cking scunnered. Last season was a chore. The way the team is set up, the terrible style of play and the treble treble(potentially but most probable) have burst me good and proper. I was teetering the season before after the December debacle now its full blown
    Last edited by Pacman1903; 20-05-2019 at 03:02 PM.

  10. #50
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    28,631
    Quote Originally Posted by redstarfk View Post
    Sly pops galore ?.....shouldn’t be too difficult for you to find at least one then. And “sly” makes it sound like he hasn’t actually blamed the fans , more that it’s the spin you and other sensitive, delicate wee posters on here have chosen to put on it. Rather than anything factual.
    He mentioned it directly at the Q&A thing the other week. To paraphrase, ‘you’s pure mutton molesters are shyte at making a noise at home by the way. It’s costing us points so it is’

  11. #51
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    5,643
    Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Apologies 7.25. I was a ballhair out

    I am an arsehole and ive never corrected anyone on that. So fill your boots

    I just find last season was sh@te and there seems to be a diddy mentality amongst our fans that think it was a decent season. The 7+ scores prove that. So does the boosting of scores because we beat sevco in both cups. Id rather beat celtic because if we beat them then more than likely we win the f@cking thing. Beating sevco meant f@ck all in the end
    You're actually quite funny Pacman, you just don't realise it.

    "Beating sevco meant f@ck all in the end" - so did getting beat from them 3 times in 8 weeks last year then.

    I don't know why I'm trying to justify my personal rating, but Aberdeen winning the treble would naturally be a 10, cup double 9+, single cup 8+.

    The league on its own would probably warrant a much lower score this year, but I do think going to Glasgow and beating them in both cups was worthy of boosting the lower league scoring.

    Were 4th (a smaller baw hair away from 3rd than your 7.5 error), likely to have qualified for Europe.
    Had we finished 5th or 6th, then I'd be thinking about 5 or 6 out of 10.
    Bottom six would have been a 3 or 4.
    Relegation / play-off spots 0-2

    Just fcuking accept others differing opinions will you.

  12. #52
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    28,555
    Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post

    Were 4th (a smaller baw hair away from 3rd than your 7.5 error), likely to have qualified for Europe.

    .
    4-3 =1

    7.5-7.25=0.25





    Again as ive said on numerous occasions it was the lead up to those three defeats to sevco that griped me and not the actual defeats themselves. McInnes rocked his own f@cking boat with his actions. The f@cking soul searching and days off work. Milne and McInnes are two wallopers. That farce proved that McInnes will be manager of Aberdeen for as long as he want to be. Stupendous

  13. #53
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,156
    5

    Average, just where we are lead to believe we should be.

  14. #54
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    422
    Away days.....8/10
    Home days......6/10
    Away GAMES.....7/10
    Home GAMES....3/10

    The football is, of course, important but the day out for me is just as important.

  15. #55
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    5,643
    Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    4-3 =1

    7.5-7.25=0.25

    Again as ive said on numerous occasions it was the lead up to those three defeats to sevco that griped me and not the actual defeats themselves. McInnes rocked his own f@cking boat with his actions. The f@cking soul searching and days off work. Milne and McInnes are two wallopers. That farce proved that McInnes will be manager of Aberdeen for as long as he want to be. Stupendous
    Fcuk me min, you just can’t accept a differing opinion can you?

    Anyway, Killie and wthe Dons were both on 69 points.
    A goal difference of 6 over a 38 game period.
    6/38 = 0.157

  16. #56
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    17,528
    Marks out of ten?

    I'd give her one!!!!

  17. #57
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    17,528
    Sorry.....wrong thread.

  18. #58
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    3,361
    6/10
    We won bugger all, but that does happen more than not (minus 1/2 point)
    Our home form was dire (minus 1 point)
    Our home style of play was turgid and one dimensional (minus 1 point)
    Our away form was excellent (positive)
    Our actual signings were negative overall (Gleeson poor, Ferguson excellent and Forrester dreadful) (minus 1 point)
    Our loan signings were just about ok (Lowe and Wilson) I am discounting Halford and Hoban as they may have turned out good (neutral)
    Our handling of DNA and the media was not great. Plenty of opportunities to get us fans back on board with a siege mentality, but too often missed the mark (minus 1/2 point)

    I actually enjoyed the season overall and went to a dozen away games which is the most I have done for 30 odd years.

  19. #59
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    2,905
    Is 1 sh*te and 10 excellent, or is 1 excellent and 10 is sh*te?

    Depending on what way the scale works ill go for 5.

  20. #60
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    2,219
    Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    He mentioned it directly at the Q&A thing the other week. To paraphrase, ‘you’s pure mutton molesters are shyte at making a noise at home by the way. It’s costing us points so it is’
    So according to Pacman , McInnes blamed the fans in loads of his post-match interviews, but according to you it was something he said at the Q&A.

    Still no actual quotes from McInnes from either of you. Surprising , seeing as Pacman’s suddenly keen on facts and you’re having a go at other posters making stuff up.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •