+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Out of 10

Out of 10

So, now that this season has basically frizzled out, with two games left to go against the Edinburgh teams, what is your marks out of 10 for the season, and why?

I would say a 5.

Disappointing start and end to the season, a little excitement around December when we thought maybe Cosgrove could play a bit, but reverting back to the standard cr@p near the end again.

Tactics are shocking, trying to stop other teams playing, rather than us playing our game (not sure exactly what our game is though).

Signings have been dreadful to say the least.

Best bit of the season was Lewis signing a new deal. That tells you how bad the season is in my opinion.

Because that's how many games I've enjoyed at Pittodrie this season.

I can't even really remember who it was against, although I'm going to say Hibs.
    What I remember most about it was saying "Phew, where did that performance come from" to someone at half time.

I’ll wait & see where we finish.

In a “league of budgets” we should be 3rd.

If we finish 3rd, then a 6/10. Par score.
    If 4th, then a 5/10.

2nd would’ve made it an 8/10
    2nd and a cup a 9/10.

So we’ll be a 5 or a 6.

For entertainment... lucky to get a 2/10
    Last edited by RedStarTorphins; 04-05-2019 at 01:39 PM.

Stand alone: 7

Big picture: 3.35627922

I'd rather be in Europe for lots of reasons but maybe missing out will give the club a kick up the bakey it needs.

At face value cup final, semi final and finishing 3rd/4th it should be pass marks but given the turgid football for me it's no more than a 3.1415926 (a Killie one preferably)

This season is undoubtedly a step in the wrong direction in terms of where we are in the league points wise and an enormous step in the wrong direction football wise so no more than a mediocre 5 the same as we get from many of the players. I could understand the eye wateringly bad football if the results showed it worked but it evidently doesn't.

Miss out on Europe and this will downgrade to a 4 for underachieving compared to budget.

poor football
    poor recruitment
    3rd-4th
    League Cup final
    Scottish Semi

The season isn't over yet, so not quite ready for assessment.
    Although whoever is doing the due diligence before signing new players should be shot / fired.
    That can happen right away.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast