+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Out of 10

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Apologies 7.25. I was a ballhair out

I am an arsehole and ive never corrected anyone on that. So fill your boots

I just find last season was sh@te and there seems to be a diddy mentality amongst our fans that think it was a decent season. The 7+ scores prove that. So does the boosting of scores because we beat sevco in both cups. Id rather beat celtic because if we beat them then more than likely we win the f@cking thing. Beating sevco meant f@ck all in the end
    You're actually quite funny Pacman, you just don't realise it.

"Beating sevco meant f@ck all in the end" - so did getting beat from them 3 times in 8 weeks last year then.

I don't know why I'm trying to justify my personal rating, but Aberdeen winning the treble would naturally be a 10, cup double 9+, single cup 8+.

The league on its own would probably warrant a much lower score this year, but I do think going to Glasgow and beating them in both cups was worthy of boosting the lower league scoring.

Were 4th (a smaller baw hair away from 3rd than your 7.5 error), likely to have qualified for Europe.
    Had we finished 5th or 6th, then I'd be thinking about 5 or 6 out of 10.
    Bottom six would have been a 3 or 4.
    Relegation / play-off spots 0-2

Just fcuking accept others differing opinions will you.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post

Were 4th (a smaller baw hair away from 3rd than your 7.5 error), likely to have qualified for Europe.

4-3 =1

7.5-7.25=0.25

Again as ive said on numerous occasions it was the lead up to those three defeats to sevco that griped me and not the actual defeats themselves. McInnes rocked his own f@cking boat with his actions. The f@cking soul searching and days off work. Milne and McInnes are two wallopers. That farce proved that McInnes will be manager of Aberdeen for as long as he want to be. Stupendous

Average, just where we are lead to believe we should be.

Away days.....8/10
    Home days......6/10
    Away GAMES.....7/10
    Home GAMES....3/10

The football is, of course, important but the day out for me is just as important.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    4-3 =1

7.5-7.25=0.25

Again as ive said on numerous occasions it was the lead up to those three defeats to sevco that griped me and not the actual defeats themselves. McInnes rocked his own f@cking boat with his actions. The f@cking soul searching and days off work. Milne and McInnes are two wallopers. That farce proved that McInnes will be manager of Aberdeen for as long as he want to be. Stupendous
    Fcuk me min, you just can’t accept a differing opinion can you?

Anyway, Killie and wthe Dons were both on 69 points.
    A goal difference of 6 over a 38 game period.
    6/38 = 0.157

Marks out of ten?

I'd give her one!!!!

Sorry.....wrong thread.

6/10
    We won bugger all, but that does happen more than not (minus 1/2 point)
    Our home form was dire (minus 1 point)
    Our home style of play was turgid and one dimensional (minus 1 point)
    Our away form was excellent (positive)
    Our actual signings were negative overall (Gleeson poor, Ferguson excellent and Forrester dreadful) (minus 1 point)
    Our loan signings were just about ok (Lowe and Wilson) I am discounting Halford and Hoban as they may have turned out good (neutral)
    Our handling of DNA and the media was not great. Plenty of opportunities to get us fans back on board with a siege mentality, but too often missed the mark (minus 1/2 point)

I actually enjoyed the season overall and went to a dozen away games which is the most I have done for 30 odd years.

Is 1 sh*te and 10 excellent, or is 1 excellent and 10 is sh*te?

Depending on what way the scale works ill go for 5.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    He mentioned it directly at the Q&A thing the other week. To paraphrase, ‘you’s pure mutton molesters are shyte at making a noise at home by the way. It’s costing us points so it is’
    So according to Pacman , McInnes blamed the fans in loads of his post-match interviews, but according to you it was something he said at the Q&A.

Still no actual quotes from McInnes from either of you. Surprising , seeing as Pacman’s suddenly keen on facts and you’re having a go at other posters making stuff up.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast