+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Montrose....

Montrose....

Can we do it?

We defeated them after a Scottish Cup Replay that seen Derek Lyle's final Queens goal scored....Number 117

Need Ayr to defeat Alloa

Star Wars Day...May 4th...It's Our Only Hope!!

Yes but not based upon today's performance. We need Wilson and Murray to start for Low and if Dobbie is still not fit as was clearly the case today.

Let's get straight here . Naysmith time is up for me . I like the guy but here today he has started Low ( a waste of time) and put a solid midfielder Wilson on the bench. Also , Dobbie , not anything like fit gets a start . Thank God for that extra goal difference and we were trying our best to erase that even. ----------What happens now though ? Can Dundee and Livi refuse to let Todd and Dykes play ? I take it most of the squad is out of contract as of NOW. Can they hold the club to ransom for a extra two week contact ? I've no idea of that score but I do know we need to make big changes no matter what our fate now.
    Last edited by JRSLEFTPEG; 04-05-2019 at 05:10 PM.

Montrose will smell blood ......

Quote Originally Posted by JRSLEFTPEG View Post
    Let's get straight here . Naysmith time is up for me . I like the guy but here today he has started Low ( a waste of time) and put a solid midfielder Wilson on the bench. Also , Dobbie , not anything like fit gets a start . Thank God for that extra goal difference and we were trying our best to erase that even. ----------What happens now though ? Can Dundee and Livi refuse to let Todd and Dykes play ? I take it most of the squad is out of contract as of NOW. Can they hold the club to ransom for a extra two week contact ? I've no idea of that score but I do know we need to make big changes no matter what our fate now.
    Players contracts dont expire until 31 May

Quote Originally Posted by Stravaigar View Post
    Montrose will smell blood ......
    No doubt

Wilson for me looked like the one player who might have hurt them today. Too late to make any difference though. Credit to Murray for at least having a pop even if they were off-target.

Can we do it ? It depends what team selection he draws out of the hat.

Todays team selection was simply shocking.

Naysmith gambled big time today with his selections which failed miserably and when the play offs are finished one way or the other changes are required for both the management and playing staff. The issue will be the standard of those replacements which are out there and also available so time will tell if they can bring improvements to the overall quality of the club.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)