+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Naysmith gone ....

Quote Originally Posted by Spikefaethesouth View Post
    Naysmith brutally honest in his last post match interview but ultimately the buck stops with him as he said himself.
    Just his usual sound bites. We weren't good enough today, we need to improve, we spoke about this in training blah blah blah

What I found amusing was his mention of he's going to have to freshen it up. FFS he just freshened it up from freshening it up the last game!
    That's been his downfall. He felt the need for surgery every time we had a defeat

Naysmith brutally honest in his last post match interview but ultimately the buck stops with him as he said himself.
    I really like the honesty of Naysmith's interviews. He clearly really cares about how we do but the results just aren't good enough.
    I have to say unless the players can show a level of ability and passion that has been sadly lacking today then I fear for us in the play offs.
    We need to get behind the team now though. We all have a part to play in how this evolves. Crucial games coming up.

Playing Low instead of the strong midfielder Wilson was just not good enough Spike . In a game of such importance we needed Wilson's physicality and he was wasted on the bench Dobbie could barely move but was played infront of fit players. We are not done yet but its last orders at the bar.

Quote Originally Posted by JRSLEFTPEG View Post
    Playing Low instead of the strong midfielder Wilson was just not good enough Spike . In a game of such importance we needed Wilson's physicality and he was wasted on the bench Dobbie could barely move but was played infront of fit players. We are not done yet but its last orders at the bar.
    I agree 100% JR as that team selection seemed one of complete desperation picking unfit players over fit and enthusiastic youngsters. He has paid the ultimate price but now we need someone to get these players to give their all in the playoffs.

I reckon Dobbie and Low will struggle big time to be involved in four games over the next fortnight, if Queens get that far...

Let’’s be totally honest, we have no chance in the playoffs without a fit Dobbie, the rest of the team couldnie score in a brothel

Offer AJ and Sandy 50k to keep us up with the possibility of a full time position

aj and sandy have been flops everywhere theve been apart from with us wen they came into a team full of young promising players in a league full of duds we need to bring in a manager with a track record of doing well in tranfer markets cause even if we get relegated we will be up against a falkirk team who have said they will be building a squad to get them into the premier league not just back to the championship and with mr hewitson in charge we all know he wont give the new manager a budget to fight with and if we stay up its a massive rebuild needed with only a handfull of our current squad deserving of a new contract

Go for JJ and Houston

Quote Originally Posted by ALBERTZ_11 View Post
    Go for JJ and Houston
    Oh my.
    Yep let's get in a couple who were failures at Morton. Just what we need.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)