+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Naysmith gone ....

Quote Originally Posted by Francis_begbie_HFC View Post
    queens have a big problem in waiting until its too late ,i could see how bad queens were under naysmith since before exmas and was calling for his head right away i like to see action taken before it gets out of control .
    I said in January that Queens were not good enough and I was shot down in flames by some. However I cannot be smug about what has happened since then. This last four months has been absolute garbage and I am pleased that tinkerman has gone.

He played good attacking football here. It felt like we were unbeatable under him and Sandy Clark scalping some SPL teams along the way. It's hard to overlook him.

I wouldn't be dissapointed with Johnston. He hasn't had that great a record after leaving us but some people are just a good fit at certain teams and he had us playing good football.

Yes we played good football but we had a very good pool of players playing fulltime in league 1 maybe we should bring them all back..

http://www.qosfc.com/news-4541

The Magic is Back with Clark

Quote Originally Posted by King Dobbie View Post
    Yes we played good football but we had a very good pool of players playing fulltime in league 1 maybe we should bring them all back..
    Hmmm , they would all be 7 years older you know ?

Yes Maybe but I would take Holt, Durnan & Mcshane back.

Before I make my point , releaving Naysmith of his job of Queens manager was the correct choice. Saying that gives me no satisfaction at all, in fact , I feel a bit sorry for Gary. He gave the impression he was giving it everything he had
    .and was mainly competing against better funded teams. Ultimately though we were sinking and things were not looking likely to improve . The thing that struck me was that his body language was that of a depressed and downtrodden man at the after match interviews. In fact I thought he looked a bit gaunt and ill. I'm sure all good Queens fans will wish Naysmith all the best for the future.
    Last edited by JRSLEFTPEG; 06-05-2019 at 08:36 AM.

He came across as a decent guy, I agree he did look a depressed at the end, wish him well

Naysmith was only concerned at progressing up the management ladder and had applied for many jobs while in charge at Queens.
    Absolute chancer

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)