+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: So now we're down, who will be calling it a day?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

So now we're down, who will be calling it a day?

Not me. I really hoped I would never see us lose our status as a football league club, but I am a stubborn old b@stard and refuse to let this bunch of wasters stop me from moving into my 50th year of support. We are riddled with problems as a club, but the ace up our sleeve is our brilliant support. Kick us as hard and as often as you like, but we will still get back up. It's the one thing that gives me a bit of hope on my darkest day as a Notts fan.

I think most of us will be back, you can't help who you support. I think our problem in the more long term is going to be attracting younger fans if we are non league for a period of time, when we've got the like of Forest on our doorstep who are going to be pushing for promotion from the Championship.

i think once all the off the field stuff is done and dusted it could be a refreshing change for us i'm bored of league 2 relegation battles now who likes watching us playing crawley,cheltenham,and morecambe every year really?
    plus we've got the fa vase and the fa cup prelims get in!!

Quote Originally Posted by bridpie78 View Post
    i think once all the off the field stuff is done and dusted it could be a refreshing change for us i'm bored of league 2 relegation battles now who likes watching us playing crawley,cheltenham,and morecambe every year really?
    plus we've got the fa vase and the fa cup prelims get in!!
    And I don't have to boycott the Checkabetrayed Trophy any more.

Things are looking up!

Currently researching a BT Sport AU subscription!

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post

Things are looking up!
    yes thats a silver lining hopefully it'll be gone by time we get back up

Me and my lad aren't going anywhere , season tickets paid for. In other news, the greedy b@stards at the EFL must be gutted that Pompey and Sunderland have to meet each other in the League 1 play off semi-final rather than the final. No need to appoint last seasons officials lads.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post

Things are looking up!
    And we have the chance to be the first club to win the FA Cup and the FA Trophy. Might as well have a stab at it!

Nope.. same schit, different day. Been here 50 years and going nowhere.

Old habits die hard and I’m too old to kick the habit!

I came to terms with relegation some time ago, as I couldn’t see us getting out of the mess we were in with the current squad.

I’ve now drawn a line under this season and tomorrow I start to check out our opponents come August and see which grounds I’ve already visited and which are going to be new ones.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast