+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Quiet board, quietish season

Quiet board, quietish season

Thought I'd stop by see if anyone still comes here.

Another season with little excitement on the pitch, but hey, no last relegation nerves like in some previous seasons.

If anyone else stops by, say hi

Hi!

Looks like Derby are still showing forest the way, another mid table finish while the best team in the east midlands oncw again power into the play offs

Yeah and lose as usual.

Quote Originally Posted by NFFC16 View Post
    Yeah and lose as usual.
    Well as the famous saying goes 'it's better to fail trying than not to have tried at all'.

You know you are free to join us in the play offs once in a while you know, don't be shy......we'd all love to see your efforts or are you happy with your season finishing at Christmas year on year.......guess you must be!

Quote Originally Posted by tricky1972 View Post
    Thought I'd stop by see if anyone still comes here.

Another season with little excitement on the pitch, but hey, no last relegation nerves like in some previous seasons.

If anyone else stops by, say hi
    Hi Tricky, I pop and have a look once in a while, the site is dead nowadays mate.

Oh Stenson!! Ya s**t.

Hello strangers, how the devil we all doing and where's everybody gone? 'Bring back Castus', that's what I say...