+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Our Red Friends

Our Red Friends

Just in case you’ve forgotten how much they don’t care about us, have a look at the 206 page, 5,000+ reply, 260,000 view thread on their main board. Devoted to us.

It’s crap being non League, but imagine supporting a club as boring as that.

http://www.forestforum.co.uk/showthr...38130&page=206
    Last edited by BigFatPie; 05-05-2019 at 12:52 AM.

Red scum c*nts

Sorry to hear that you guys got relegated to Non League Football.
    Let's hope you make a speedy recovery back to tier 4 as soon as possible, deep down my heart is bleeding, very sad indeed!
    Keep your chins up, if you feel you want to pop over to see some Championship action then you're more than welcome at the CG.
    We have been selling out recently but when we increase to 38K you'll get a ticket pretty easily.

[QUOTE=es***red52;39213248]Sorry to hear that you guys got relegated to Non League Football.
    Let's hope you make a speedy recovery back to tier 4 as soon as possible, deep down my heart is bleeding, very sad indeed!
    Keep your chins up, if you feel you want to pop over to see some Championship action then you're more than welcome at the CG.
    We have been selling out recently but when we increase to 38K you'll get a ticket pretty easily.[/QUOTE

Well its good to know you're losing more money in a week than we will soon turn over in a year.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    Just in case you’ve forgotten how much they don’t care about us, have a look at the 206 page, 5,000+ reply, 260,000 view thread on their main board. Devoted to us.

It’s crap being non League, but imagine supporting a club as boring as that.

http://www.forestforum.co.uk/showthr...38130&page=206
    Stags have a similarly epic thread on their board as well. Who knew we were so important!

Quote Originally Posted by es***red52 View Post
    Sorry to hear that you guys got relegated to Non League Football.
    We have been selling out recently but when we increase to 38K you'll get a ticket pretty easily.
    I love how Forest fans don't get it. The lure of Championship foortball, big crowds, a big shiny new stadium, players who cost tens of millions from exotic foreign lands - we don't give a **** mate. If football was about supporting the best team, everyone in Nottingham would support Forest, but it isn't, so they don't. It's about following the team you grew up supporting, that your family and friends support, that mean the world to you no matter what division they play in.

Of course people are going to take the piss. So what. In the words of suckerman we are Notts County we move on. Forest are losing 300k a week by the way. Ouch!

Quote Originally Posted by slack_pie View Post
    Stags have a similarly epic thread on their board as well. Who knew we were so important!
    Let's face it if either Stags or Forest were in the same boat as us our fans would be milking it also.

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    Let's face it if either Stags or Forest were in the same boat as us our fans would be milking it also.
    Correct.

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    But they both got automatic promotion didn’t they.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast