+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Ipswich - v - Leeds United ***Matchday Thread***

Quote Originally Posted by OldWhiteTaff View Post
    How much more farcical can the end to this season get............
    Well, as it turns out, it can................

In hindsight it was a good thing when we didn't get penalty awards, cos now that we do get a few its an embarrassment.

I despair, really do. Can't wait til the seasons over. Last 3 weeks have been fuc kin depressin
    Last edited by denver11; 05-05-2019 at 01:26 PM.

So we have been beaten by 10 man Ipswich. I don't even know what to say anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by denver11 View Post
    I despair, really do
    Think that's 5 penalties this season, scored the first two missed the last three...

Derby will be relishing the play offs against us.

Thank F uck I'm off to Las Vegas on Thursday and will miss the two semi's .....

And agree about Harry Wilson or the lad from Swansea - either in place of Harrison and what might it have been....

Looking like another season in the Championship in reality to me now, current form is abysmal.

And yet again another 27 shots with only 7 on target.
    Last edited by Tichi1; 05-05-2019 at 01:30 PM.

I'm too depressed and disappointed to complain, rant or even type.

Wtf is that run up for the pen? Does roofe always do that stupid shuffle or is he trying to be Harry Kane.

Lost 3 of the last 4
    Played 10 men in three of them, missed three penalties and had a stone wall penalty turned down, 139 attempts 5 goals...

Obvious where we need to strengthen - had we had a couple of prolific chance takers - and we would have walked this league

The only tiny crumb of comfort I can take from the last few weeks is that we were excellent against Villa, and for that matter Sheff Wed. All of our sh1te perfromances (and defeats for that matter) have been against, on paper and by league position, poor teams in the division. That's actually been true for the whole post-Xmas period.

So, when it comes to the play-offs we're up against teams who will be coming at us as much as we're attacking them, so hopefully we'll see Villa/Weds type performances rather than Wigan/Ipswich type performances.

Seen Derby’s penalty against WBA, Lawrence conned the Ref, two match ban ? Probrobly not, he doesn’t play for Leeds.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)