+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Derby v Albion team news/Matchthread

Straight red for HRK - out of the play offs for him then?

Hope I'm proved wrong but I just can't see us winning any of the playoff games we just never win when we have to.After watching Albion 400 plus games for the first time in my life I'm falling out of love with football I was at twerton park so have seen some rubbish just don't have the energy to keep picking myself up think that's why a lot of posters have left this forum people are finding better things to do with there time

Really hope I’m wrong, but I have big difficulties seeing this team win three games and gain promotion - they are so extremely poor defensively.

Quote Originally Posted by SwedishBaggie View Post
    Straight red for HRK - out of the play offs for him then?
    There's always a bit of good news even in defeat

Quote Originally Posted by Bombers right foot View Post
    There's always a bit of good news even in defeat
    Exactly my thoughts.

And Leeds lost!!!

So HRK gets himself sent off in the 90th minute to a straight red. 3-1 down, game over, the most important games to come and you do something stupid. You could not make it up. We are becoming a bloody joke.

And we are gonna loose heavy to Villa in the semis I hate to say,the decline starts now

well just got in to see the hate HRK comments and usual negative "were finished" before we start
    COYB! win the next three matches and were in the Prem! Anybody's.....oh and Villa lost.....after reading that Grealish recons they wont lose another match. COYB!!!

Boingy, HRK is not a footballer in any sense of the word

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)