+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A poisonous atmosphere

A poisonous atmosphere

while the atmosphere in the dressing room was described as “poisonous” as a result of divisions within the squad. just

One line from Leigh Curtis in the post

https://www.nottinghampost.com/sport...ancial-2834660

Just read the article myself. What a terrible and disgusting indictment of the senior management, running and playing staff. Hang your head in shame Mr Hardy and Stead at al

I think its common knowledge we had splits in the camp.

Kewell obviously felt this as the drinking buddy Nolan was sacked the whole squad apart from the kids should be ashamed but they wont be.

Stead comments in the week were ill advised too.

Quote Originally Posted by legs77 View Post
    I think its common knowledge we had splits in the camp.

Kewell obviously felt this as the drinking buddy Nolan was sacked the whole squad apart from the kids should be ashamed but they wont be.

Stead comments in the week were ill advised too.
    The club has been rotten to the core for many years now. Long before Kewell, Stead et al. It just took its time to implode.

And now AH's daughter is throwing her 2p worth into the mix on Twitter criticising the article:

Charlotte
    ‏ @charlotte1hardy
    2h2 hours ago
    Replying to @DanWestwell

Wow @LeighCurtis_NP I’m really surprised at this article. Really disappointed given what you know of behind the scenes.
    6 replies 0 retweets 1 like

So now what does Leigh Curtis know of behind the scenes that we haven't been told eh?

An entertaining off season coming up that's for sure.

Wow, I might have to follow her on twitter. See if she gets her wangers out

Quote Originally Posted by Old_pie View Post
    And now AH's daughter is throwing her 2p worth into the mix on Twitter criticising the article:

Charlotte
    ‏ @charlotte1hardy
    2h2 hours ago
    Replying to @DanWestwell

Wow @LeighCurtis_NP I’m really surprised at this article. Really disappointed given what you know of behind the scenes.
    6 replies 0 retweets 1 like

So now what does Leigh Curtis know of behind the scenes that we haven't been told eh?
    Oh for God's sake, why does there always have to be stuff going on 'behind the scenes'? Why can't the people responsible for the direction our club takes just be sane, professional, and decent?

Quote Originally Posted by slack_pie View Post
    Oh for God's sake, why does there always have to be stuff going on 'behind the scenes'? Why can't the people responsible for the direction our club takes just be sane, professional, and decent?
    It's just spin. There is nothing going on behind the scenes I'd bet.

"It is going to be a long road back to the Football League, but the fans can at least feel some relief that the poor results, recklessness and ridicule, is finally at an end."

If only I could share the author's optimistic concluding comments.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast