+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Leeds vs Rams - Playoff 1st Leg!

Sadly I can see only a mauling here

Leeds will pinch it at PP and then hammer us 4-0 at their gaffe

I'm pleased we got there though, Lampard has earned a 2nd season

Quote Originally Posted by Massaram View Post
    Listen, like I said. Have we cloned Keogh��?
    No, just a typo from me. I meant Tomori but typed Keogh for some strange reason.

It's an easy mistake to make, they look very alike

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Parkstone View Post
    It's an easy mistake to make, they look very alike
    Both tall, both centre halves....... easy one to make, indeed

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Parkstone View Post
    rA, if we lose to Leeds in a close game, will you be demanding a rematch on the basis that the Premier league will be a better place with us in it?
    I'd certainly be demanding an investigation into the ref, spygate, player simulation, whether Bamford was anywhere near the ground and how much "dodgy" money may or may not have funded Lees this season!

Quote Originally Posted by Rich2462 View Post
    Wow..... great match today but the focus now is on 1st leg off the playoffs!

Seeed like several players picked up injuries today?

Thoughts n this one guys?

2-1 Rams
    Well done leeds you beat the CHEATS they tried to cheat on another penalty but it didn't work well done and good luck in the final

Absolutely pitiful from Lampard again here

He's petrified of Leeds and what for? they're nothing special ffs, they've looked average for months, if they were special they'd have won the league with 100 points like Wolves and Leicester achieved

They close down and make pretty patterns? we have done absolutely feck all for 3 games against them now, barely ruffled up a chance in 270 minutes of football against them, absolutely baffling

Rowett was hounded for a lot less than that last season

We'll get them on the rebound, less pressure on us than them and 1 goal is nothing.

Rowett wasn't hounded out he left When chasing the money like the snake he is

We were tripe, full stop!!
    We are no good against teams that harry and chase and are in your faces, and that is the Leeds game!!
    Nugent was never going to get time to influence the game and Wilson was lost.
    Personally, I have no hopes for the second leg, they are simply better than us!!

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)