+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Leeds vs Rams - Playoff 1st Leg!

Or sufficiently drunk / stoned to keep forgetting what he said last time his cake hole opened.

Geoff it's called selective memory

Or possibly the exact opposite - no memory

The Dutch have a term for it "Oost Indisch doof". It means you only hear what you want to hear.

Here is a post our resident "joker" posted just before the semi final tie at Pride Park......

Quote : Sadly I can see only a mauling here

Leeds will pinch it at PP and then hammer us 4-0 at their gaffe

I'm pleased we got there though, Lampard has earned a 2nd season :Unquote

Now he wants him gone. Why the 14376th change of heart? It is highly probable even he doesn't know.

PS - Taken from the dictionary............. Gaffe - an unintentional act or remark causing embarrassment to its originator; a blunder.

How very apt
    Last edited by MadAmster; 15-06-2019 at 11:30 AM.

Monumentous decision time and the decision is...... based on a series of posts on FB from a poster more eloquent than DCFCA but saying exactly the same thing, basically that even if Lampard stays "he has lost all respect".......... I believe the 2 posters are one and the same.

In future I will refrain, no matter how hard it will be, from replying to ANY posts from DCFCA on any subject. If we don't feed his ego he will go away.

I am done with his stupidity.

Lampard is a disgrace for how he's gone about it though

He's proper screwed us over with how long this is taking, he's gone and we are weeks behind the other sides now

We need to go and fetch Jokanovic from Qatar, bung him in the back of a transit van and shower him with hot women and a suitcase full of cash

MadA

You are done, flower?

Nice one, I did warn you about Lampard didn't I? the way we've been treated here is a f***ing disgrace

Bielsa may be many things, but at least he knew he owed it to Leeds to have one more crack at it

Lampard has shat on us, and he's done it after that disgusting bottling at Wembley

Quote Originally Posted by MadAmster View Post
    Monumentous decision time and the decision is...... based on a series of posts on FB from a poster more eloquent than DCFCA but saying exactly the same thing, basically that even if Lampard stays "he has lost all respect".......... I believe the 2 posters are one and the same.

In future I will refrain, no matter how hard it will be, from replying to ANY posts from DCFCA on any subject. If we don't feed his ego he will go away.

I am done with his stupidity.
    MA I agree I've thought it's the same two people I will join you in not replying to Dcfca he's just a complete dick who is on here to generate posts for you know who

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)