+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Notts Conty have broken my heart

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    Ok , I have had a drink but who could blame me . You all know me as navy but my family and freinds know me as Phil. Today I took my mum and son up to Wilford Hill to visit my dad. Broke my heart to tell him Notts County were no longer in the Football League. Now, I realise I might be not everyones cup of tea on here but the two reasons I moved back to Nottingham after spending so many years away.... I missed my family and Notts County. My dads team . My sons team.My team.

Just breaks my heart.
    Nice post navy..
    I somehow have to feel that better times are ahead..
    We all want a team to support we’re proud of..
    We can then share the times ahead like we have the past and hopefully move the club forward with pride..
    We all have one thing in common.
    Black and white blood

Ok , I have had a drink but who could blame me . You all know me as navy but my family and freinds know me as Phil. Today I took my mum and son up to Wilford Hill to visit my dad. Broke my heart to tell him Notts County were no longer in the Football League. Now, I realise I might be not everyones cup of tea on here but the two reasons I moved back to Nottingham after spending so many years away.... I missed my family and Notts County. My dads team . My sons team.My team.

Just breaks my heart.
    Your post brought many memories back to me, and I understand exactly how you feel. My family have supported Notts since the late 19th Century, and although I now live in Glucestershire, my son and grandson are continuing the long tradition.

I am trying to be philosophical about it all, but the dreadful reports coming out from many sources about the toxic atmosphere within the club has proved a few posters spot on in their views.

Tomorrow is another day and a fresh start in the long history of Notts County is beginning. I pray that we attract an owner who will bring stability, professional footballing management and of course some money, a love of Notts and ambition for long term success.

Cheer up Navy, we are still in there fighting for our club.

Just breaks my heart.
    Your pain is shared. It has brought tears to many fans eyes to lose our league status. Of course it’s only a game but it’s everything else that surrounds it, the tradition, the history, friends and loved ones that are not with us anymore who shared our passion and love for all things Notts County. The time and emotional investment. You have to be a part of it to understand or at least be a supporter of a football club.

That video the club did which is online which showed the reaction of the fans at Swindon once the game had gone and we were down and Neal Ardley talking about the fans is enough to break any Notts fans hearts. Real tears will be shed watching that.

We are all gutted but may our pain also be our unity and strength going forward. I know after Saturday one thing that I’m more proud of our supporters and our club than at any other time. The fans have gone down with grace dignity and have much respect from the footballing world.

We’ve got our 5,000-6,000 and no matter what as long as we stick with it Notts County will always exist. We may fall or be down for a while but we shall never be broken and will never give up our love for our club.

Fingers crossed and hoping for a brighter more successful future. It’s what Notts fans deserve.
    Last edited by MAD_MAGPIE; 06-05-2019 at 10:30 AM.

Such sadness and yes largely the fault of one idiot. Can't wait to read a report telling us that Hardy no longer owns the club. Of all the owners we could have we end up with him. Deserves all he gets. Hope he loses his golf club.

I will support Notts in the National league

Quote Originally Posted by MAD_MAGPIE View Post
    Your pain is shared. It has brought tears to many fans eyes to lose our league status. Of course it’s only a game but it’s everything else that surrounds it, the tradition, the history, friends and loved ones that are not with us anymore who shared our passion and love for all things Notts County. The time and emotional investment. You have to be a part of it to understand or at least be a supporter of a football club.

That video the club did which is online which showed the reaction of the fans at Swindon once the game had gone and we were down and Neal Ardley talking about the fans is enough to break any Notts fans hearts. Real tears will be shed watching that.

We are all gutted but may our pain also be our unity and strength going forward. I know after Saturday one thing that I’m more proud of our supporters and our club than at any other time. The fans have gone down with grace dignity and have much respect from the footballing world.

We’ve got our 5,000-6,000 and no matter what as long as we stick with it Notts County will always exist. We may fall or be down for a while but we shall never be broken and will never give up our love for our club.

Fingers crossed and hoping for a brighter more successful future. It’s what Notts fans deserve.

Well i was devastated that a proud club like Notts have been reduced to this, but i will be supporting Notts County in the National league

My dad first took me to meadow lane in the early 80,s , when they had the wooden benches in what is now the Derek Pavis stand.

I have seen Notts in all four divisions, now there will be a 5th one to add to the list

As long as the club exists, the support of many fans will never die, no matter what

IT'S NOT THE CLUB...It's the horrible people that have frequented it over the last 10 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Simon the Pieman View Post
    Hope he loses his golf club.
    Won't be much of a problem if he does. You can pick up a five iron pretty cheap on ebay.

Quote Originally Posted by Simon the Pieman View Post
    Such sadness and yes largely the fault of one idiot. Can't wait to read a report telling us that Hardy no longer owns the club. Of all the owners we could have we end up with him. Deserves all he gets. Hope he loses his golf club.
    Pratt

Quote Originally Posted by BanjoPie View Post
    Pratt
    i'll second that

Quote Originally Posted by BanjoPie View Post
    Pratt

Like my old Mum used to say, 'Never wish ill on others or'.........

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12