+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hardy statement/So called new owners

Hardy statement/So called new owners

I thought the new so called owners were ready to take over very soon? Please correct me if i'm wrong but reading Hardy's statement in the red rag tonight, part of it quotes
    “Conversations with prospective new owners are ongoing and I expect a deal to be completed in the near future"

So it seems to me it's just all bullsh1t from him again as the wording prospective and ongoing. Yet over the last week or so it sounded like it was practically done and dusted.

Quote Originally Posted by big bob View Post
    i thought the new so called owners were ready to take over very soon? Please correct me if i'm wrong but reading hardy's statement in the red rag tonight, part of it quotes
    “conversations with prospective new owners are ongoing and i expect a deal to be completed in the near future"

so it seems to me it's just all bullsh1t from him again as the wording prospective and ongoing. Yet over the last week or so it sounded like it was practically done and dusted.
    bull bull bull bull bull bull......................

Quote Originally Posted by McCullochisGod View Post
    bull bull bull bull bull bull......................
    It appears this season isn't going to end until we have new owners...

Do they really exsist?
    I really hope so but again we have to wait according to the big man.
    Why would they want him to stay on in charge?
    It all feels like a crock of stinky stuff.

I think for your own sake and to get some credibility back get the deal done asap. Then please decline there offer of staying on and turn around and leave via the nearest exit sign.

Sad sad day... We need to have something positive to look forward to as i fear the worst.

You have to wonder why this is dragging on so long. What is stopping them from inking the pen?

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    You have to wonder why this is dragging on so long. What is stopping them from inking the pen?
    Price/League. Thats why mid May

Quote Originally Posted by irishpete View Post
    Price/League. Thats why mid May
    Nah dont agree. Would be quite easy to do a deal with an additional fee paid if we stayed up. More to it than meets the eye. No idea what but far too mysterious for me.

Dear Adolph. Please stay on after the war and run our armed forces.

Now really would be a good time to go read the press release from the court case a few weeks ago. Was speaking to a former employee of the club yesterday at the ground and he says "Well that will be the end of both Hardy and any thought of the takeover happening now" Expect Admin to be announced by the end of next week unless something changes big time between now and then.

https://www.nottinghampost.com/sport...athing-2743792

Counsel added that the club was in discussions and there were different offers to be considered.

“If one of the offers is higher, it will pay the debt in full. If lower, [the position] is unclear,” she said.

Said 7-10 days on radio interview then this on the statement an hour later, something is a serious miss with all of this.
    I have defended him for months saying his heart is in the right place but if we are being fed a load of bull it’s unacceptable. I had accepted a few weeks ago we were 80% down and it helped deal with yesterday but if we are going into next season unprepared and not stable it makes the outlook now a lot worse and I don’t think we can rule out going into admin. I am not concerned about the time it’s took as these things do, but that statement has set off alarm bells for me.

This is why I was not joining in with the lets hope Bolton go bust line to save us.

We could be going bust before them I knew we were going down weeks ago.

The lack of one name being leaked is worrying in the social media era as I said yesterday sounds more Munto by the day.

The only thing I can think of is they only wanted to buy a league club thats why it got delayed but after hearing Hardy ramble on yesterday I have strong doubts about anything he or the local media have been saying.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast