+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Other clubs releases

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    I thought we would have gone in for him when he finished his loan with us but it didn’t happen so maybe not for Warney
    Not for me either he was quick but that's all and I was glad we didn't splash the cash on him.

Quote Originally Posted by jakethemiller View Post
    Not for me either he was quick but that's all and I was glad we didn't splash the cash on him.
    But now he’s on a free transfer and I hear he’s been taking advanced barbecue lessons and has all George Michael’s albums on vinyl.

So things have changed.

The players will know it all wont they..we know nought...just speculation..every single one will follow the money...and then we'll get the usual from the remainers who nobody wants.."glad its all sorted, ive always wanted to stay " ha..cant blame them..

Brentford
    Yoann Barbet, Lewis Macleod and Josh McEachran
    Goalkeeper Jack Bonham and right-back Moses Odubajo have also been released by the Championship side.
    Championship
    Preston-
    Andy Boyle, Ben Pringle, Marnick Vermijl, Michael Howard, Tom Stead and Tommy Spurr are all out of contract.

Welcome back Pringle

Championship
    Preston-
    Andy Boyle, Ben Pringle, Marnick Vermijl, Michael Howard, Tom Stead and Tommy Spurr are all out of contract.

Welcome back Pringle
    Championship

Forest:
    Stephen Henderson
    Jamie Ward

Under 23 players released:

Liam Bossin, Joe Coveney, Adam Crookes, Josef Hefele, Alex Iacovitti, Rudolfs Soloha

L2

Swindon

James Dunne

Jordan Edwards

Olly Lancashire

Jak McCourt

Sol Pryce

Marc Richards

Chris Robertson

Martin Smith

Lawrence Vigouroux

Jordan Young

After his final game, Matty Taylor is also retiring from playing and will also leave the club at the end of his current contract.
    L2

MK Dons:
    Ousseynou Cisse and Brandon Thomas-Asante will depart MK Dons following the expiration of their contracts.

Cheltenham:
    Matt Bower, Rakish Bingham and Tyrone Barnett.
    Last edited by millertop; 13-05-2019 at 05:11 PM.

Championship

Forest:
    Stephen Henderson
    Jamie Ward

Under 23 players released:

Liam Bossin, Joe Coveney, Adam Crookes, Josef Hefele, Alex Iacovitti, Rudolfs Soloha
    Championship:
    QPR
    Alex Baptiste, Jake Bidwell, Jordan Cousins, Joel Lynch and Pawel Wszolek

Reading these lists just gives me the feeling that there's a lot of overhyped, overpaid crap out there.

Of the possibles there aren't many that would be useful to us, that we could afford to pay and would pass the Warne human being test.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Reading these lists just gives me the feeling that there's a lot of overhyped, overpaid crap out there.

Of the possibles there aren't many that would be useful to us, that we could afford to pay and would pass the Warne human being test.
    ^^ Exactly, there is a lot of “ crap “ out there, let’s hope we don’t sign any of them .😂

Quote Originally Posted by CASPER-64-FRANK View Post
    ^^ Exactly, there is a lot of “ crap “ out there, let’s hope we don’t sign any of them .��
    Don't worry Caser

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast