+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Other clubs releases

Tom Eaves and Ian Henderson are names that should be familiar to a lot of us, having had them both on loan at different times in the past. Eaves came on loan I think from Bolton who were still a prem club at the time, in the 2012/13 season i think. A raw talent at the time but had some quality.
    Henderson was a young lad when he came on loan from Norwich, had bags of skill but could not score goals and regularly missed sitters from close range.

imo tom eaves is good in league one for the same reason woody is. they know how to handle themselves. thrive on the hurly burly and are not afraid to stick the head where it hurts

I got Tom Eaves autograph on his first day he was at NYS. He was a shy guy sat at one side of the changing room. I don't even think that he'd been introduced to the rest of the players. Nice enough but not really given a chance under Evans.

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    imo tom eaves is good in league one for the same reason woody is. they know how to handle themselves. thrive on the hurly burly and are not afraid to stick the head where it hurts
    Eaves is an interesting one. After years of being a target man who hardly ever scored (0 goals in 8 appearances for us on loan), he has suddenly started scoring regularly for Gillingham in the last couple of seasons. Is it him we should be signing or the player who is setting him up with the goalscoring chances at Gillingham?

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    L2:
    Grimsby;
    Danny Collins
    Wes Thomas
    Martyn Woolford
    JJ Hooper

Loans that will return:
    Elliot Embleton
    Joe Grayson
    Kristian Dennis
    L2

Northampton
    David Buchanan, Dean Bowditch, Jack Bridge, Luke Coddington, Shay Facey, Sam Foley, James Goff and Joe Iaciofano are all out of contract this summer.

They will not be offered new terms by the League Two side.

Meanwhile, Ash Taylor, Billy Waters and Joe Bunney are transfer-listed with time remaining on existing deals.

Carlisle:
    Richie Bennett, Anthony Gerrard, George Glendon, Arthur Gnahoua, Peter Grant, Jason Kennedy, Gary Liddle and Gary Miller.
    Last edited by millertop; 06-05-2019 at 08:39 PM.

Shay Facey was on loan to us from mam city.
    Wasn't he the one who was sent back and thought he was god,s gift

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    Shay Facey was on loan to us from mam city.
    Wasn't he the one who was sent back and thought he was god,s gift
    Still only 24, maybe he needs a kick up backside

I love this thread. I haven't a clue who most of the players listed are, where they play or more importantly how good they are.

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    I love this thread. I haven't a clue who most of the players listed are, where they play or more importantly how good they are.
    I have to google some of them
    Some are maybe too old but it’s good to know the name if we sign from the bottom of the barrel
    Last edited by millertop; 07-05-2019 at 07:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    L2

Northampton
    David Buchanan, Dean Bowditch, Jack Bridge, Luke Coddington, Shay Facey, Sam Foley, James Goff and Joe Iaciofano are all out of contract this summer.

They will not be offered new terms by the League Two side.

Meanwhile, Ash Taylor, Billy Waters and Joe Bunney are transfer-listed with time remaining on existing deals.

Carlisle:
    Richie Bennett, Anthony Gerrard, George Glendon, Arthur Gnahoua, Peter Grant, Jason Kennedy, Gary Liddle and Gary Miller.
    L2
    Morecambe
    Vadaine Oliver 27 (S) Adam Campbell 24 (s/w) , James Sinclair, Dawid Szczepaniak and Ben Hedley.

2 strikers there which probably be in our budget but don’t score many 19yr old keeper there aswell
    Last edited by millertop; 07-05-2019 at 08:03 AM.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast