+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: All time scum hun X1

David Robertson..Stephen Wright..

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    Nobody mentioned Duncan Ferguson. 3 months in jail for headbutting another player
    And he never set foot in the Halls..Hospital time for Duncan.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    11 Derek Johnstones
    See, it is easy
    Absolutely agree with this. The very epitome of hunnery.

I wonder if Jim Traynor has a pair of football boots?

C'mon Mason min - nae like you to miss a trick like this.

Canne believe you've nae suggested Derek McInnes loon

Onywye - there's nae right or wrong answers here and the list is pretty endless, but my top uber hun c'unts would be - in no particular order:

Stench Hately - A serious wasting disease is to good for that serpent
    John Brown
    Ian Durrant
    Judas Robertson
    Derek f'uckin Johnston
    Novo is a complete c'unt too

Modern day the rapist, Ryhun the rat and Harvey get in there - but most sevconians now are - like their team - just good for comedy value.

Last but not least Andy Goram. I can only assume anyone putting McGregor ahead of this absolute s'hitebag is either:

a) Too young to mind the fat c'unt
    b) Too easily influenced by recent events
    c) Bat s'hit mental

Just an utterly horrible disease. Bad enough as a player, but has made a living ever since by bathing in all the worst aspects of hunnery / bigotry and their paramilitary leanings despite having no actual real links to the scum beyond being their keeper for a few years. He's f'uckin English for a start fae Oldham ffs.

A special place in hell awaits that disgusting vermin - hopefully soon. I wish him nothing but ill will...
    Last edited by The_Moog; 08-05-2019 at 12:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post

Last but not least Andy Goram.

Just an utterly horrible disease. Bad enough as a player, but has made a living ever since by bathing in all the worst aspects of hunnery / bigotry and their paramilitary leanings despite having no actual real links to the scum beyond being their keeper for a few years. He's f'uckin English for a start fae Oldham ffs.

A special place in hell awaits that disgusting vermin - hopefully soon. I wish him nothing but ill will...
    But apart fae that hes nae that bad

Name:  7C3AF4BE-AA72-4BFE-B1F4-D1483C0EFD42.jpg
Views: 430
Size:  26.0 KB

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post
    Last but not least Andy Goram. I can only assume anyone putting McGregor ahead of this absolute s'hitebag is either:

a) Too young to mind the fat c'unt
    b) Too easily influenced by recent events
    c) Bat s'hit mental

That'll be two places in the squad taken up then, since there were "two Andy Gorams"?

Surprised "wee naisy" hasn't had a shout yet unless I missed it, recall he got away with crocking Rob Milsom's knee at Pittodrie around 10 years back?
    Worth a mention but too crap for the squad would be Ian Black and Ricky Foster.
    What about Gordon Dalziel, always given airtime and column inches in the press despite barely being able to string syllables together, sounds like a hun.
    The binman is an ex-hun too, isn't he?
    Amoruso - for pandering to the hun hordes, and being a Euro-rent-a-gob for anything Govan-related.
    Pressley the tramp started out at the snake pit too I think, played for the victims later on, so he'd make it in to the mhinks squad as well?
    Out of the current tribute act, I find Tavernier annoying and over-rated by the hunmedia, he's very weak defensively.
    Apart from the obvious Lyin' Jack, cannot stand McGregor or Morelos at all, they don't deserve the oxygen that they breathe.
    Last edited by abz075; 08-05-2019 at 12:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by abz075 View Post
    That'll be two places in the squad taken up then, since there were "two Andy Gorams"?

Surprised "wee naisy" hasn't had a shout yet unless I missed it, recall he got away with crocking Rob Milsom's knee at Pittodrie around 10 years back?
    He f@cked his own knee but f@cked Milsoms ankle. Get it right up you c@nt. I remember that like it was yesterday. Went into the challenge with a war face on. Came out with greeting face and a f@cked cruciate. Absolute c@nt

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    He f@cked his own knee but f@cked Milsoms ankle. Get it right up you c@nt. I remember that like it was yesterday. Went into the challenge with a war face on. Came out with greeting face and a f@cked cruciate. Absolute c@nt
    Of course, messed up his own knee but seriously injured Milsom's ankle.
    Sorry about the mix-up.
    I do remember "naisy" got a lot more sympathy from the weegia afterwards than he was entitled to.
    Strangely that incident (like the W Johnston assault on McMaster) never gets brought up prior to playing against the vermin, in the same way as that 'other' tackle in October 1988 is always used to build up hatred.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast