+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Supporters trust want direct say

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Yes and no. The trust in it's original form was ***** to the survival of our club, and their hard work and unceasing effort in the early days will always be appreciated by me. But then ambition and personalities seemed to take over, and the baddies seemed to wrest control from the goodies in my opinion. At the start I think they all had the continued survival of Notts County as paramount, but after that I suspect the lure of power proved a bit too hard to resist for some.

Not wanting to name names, but I never tire of seeing the pic of JAH in front of the Sirrel stand with the O and Y of COUNTY obscured!
    I take people as I find them and JAH in my humble opinion always did his best for us and although he obviously made mistakes I liked and respected him.

Quote Originally Posted by forwardmagpie View Post
    I take people as I find them and JAH in my humble opinion always did his best for us and although he obviously made mistakes I liked and respected him.
    Everyone's entitled to their opinion of course, but having watched things unfold from a very close standpoint, I would strongly disagree. Are you Eric Kerry

Same here I thought JAH was alright, well apart from wearing crap jumpers he didn't really do anything wrong. The trust in general was a good idea at first but the club then couldn't progress under them and too many people had their own agenda's.

I don't think the setting up of that picture was accidental Elite

Despite a few differences on here, I've always liked and respected you.

Reading that I may have to reconsider.

Quote Originally Posted by cher1 View Post
    I don't think the setting up of that picture was accidental Elite
    In that case, whoever did it should be running the club.

The results might still be dire, but the comedy value would be priceless!

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Despite a few differences on here, I've always liked and respected you.

Reading that I may have to reconsider.
    Did you know a lot about how it all worked during the trust period Elite?

Quote Originally Posted by marky View Post
    Same here I thought JAH was alright, well apart from wearing crap jumpers he didn't really do anything wrong.
    Before you can make that statement with conviction, you would need access to the accounts which he denied other trust board members.

jah was a god, he single handedly dismantled that grotesque abominable organisation and sold us on - we were sold to munto and gained us some decent managers mcparland, backe, michael johnson and cotterill and we enjoyed an incredible year which should have gave us the platform to build on unfortunately we got lumbered with the trews and hardy who had no idea what a decent manager looked like without jah we would have been non-league a long time ago and wouldn't have had the good times and a chance to progress onto greater things if we go down the trust road again i fear we will never get another chance

Did you know a lot about how it all worked during the trust period Elite?
    No, but I am usually pretty good at reading between the lines.

I know you had a closer involvement back then via sponsorship, so if you know different please enlighten me.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast