+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Supporters trust want direct say

Quote Originally Posted by McCullochisGod View Post
    Ah. Your Sunday morning football experience is shining bright yet again.
    So I'll ask you for a third time, what is your experience in the game of football?

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    So I'll ask you for a third time, what is your experience in the game of football?
    He seems to be keeping that to himself I'm afraid. His new pastime appears to have been warning naughty posters to save me doing the moderating. Which was nice. I'm happy to leave the job to someone with a safe pair of hands.

Last edited by SwalePie; 07-05-2019 at 08:58 AM.

All the new owners have to say is that they have billions of ££££££ without any proof and the Supporters Trust will sign everything, it's worked before!!!

I think MIG might be above having to justify himself to you..ya cock.

Quote Originally Posted by Old_pie View Post
    It's not a rumour. Don't you guys read the links posted earlier?

From the OS:

https://www.nottscountyfc.co.uk/fans...r-groups/ncst/

I'll spoonfeed you:

"Our aims

We are quite different from the other organisations representing supporters, though we share many of their aims. This is because we don’t represent a particular group, but exist to do two things: to protect the Club in times of crisis and to advocate a direct voice for supporters in the running of our club. While some clubs are run wholly by their supporters (eg. Wimbledon and Exeter) NCST seeks to work alongside owners to achieve the best balance of responsibility for everyone involved.

Contact

Email Mike Scott (NCST Chair)"

So there you are - go to the horses mouth if you want further information and email the guy.
    TBH i don't click on links that are in a post that is full of crap.

Thanks for the info anyway, I'll email him.

Quote Originally Posted by KeepTheMagpieFlyingH View Post
    Steady on KTMFH. MiG will be reporting you for insulting other members if you're not careful

Quote Originally Posted by KeepTheMagpieFlyingH View Post
    I'm not asking him to justify himself. He keeps saying my opinion is worthless because I only played football at Sunday morning level. I was curious to know what he did in the game to make his opinion more valid than such as me.

For some reason, he seems to be keepering it to himself.

I'm not asking him to justify himself. He keeps saying my opinion is worthless because I only played football at Sunday morning level. I was curious to know what he did in the game to make his opinion more valid than such as me.

For some reason, he seems to be keepering it to himself.
    There are clues a plenty if you take care to notice them, Holmes.

Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheFisherman66 View Post
    off course we want facts , other wise it just miscellaneous gossip from melodramatics ,**** stirrers or people with an axe to grind !??
    so come on Cher spill the beans
    That's a fair criticism Pedro, will take it on the chin. One person has kept notes of his time on the board and has threatened to write a book so maybe it will all come out one day It was just a story of power going to someone's head and then forgetting that he wasn't there in his own right but as a representative of members of the organisation that put him there. It all unravelled from there on really. I don't have an axe to grind, but don't have much time for the people who weren't open and honest back then, or for people who didn't stand up to them.

Anyhow, it's so long ago now, and it was a horrible time towards the end, so definitely time to look to the future and whatever that might bring....

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    There are clues a plenty if you take care to notice them, Holmes.
    Are you taking the Mick?

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast