+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Supporters trust want direct say

Quote Originally Posted by Old_pie View Post
    But you're on MAD? Strange work policies.
    Yep, still got a bit of time left to make a sad petition to try and get Ardley out.

Quote Originally Posted by keldsyke View Post
    Yep, still got a bit of time left to make a sad petition to try and get Ardley out.
    Where's the petition to get Ardley out? Hope your job isn't important!

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    I had a long chat with MiG a while back, which I found interesting and informative. He told me a few things about the Trews, which were probably correct although I would have liked to hear their version as well. It looks like he's also correct about Alan Hardy. My problem with him is that a lot of his abuse aimed at both the Trews and Hardy has been overly personal and very repetitive. He comes across as being consumed by hatred, and if he posted more on other subjects I think he would be well worth listening to.

I totally agree. I just wish his posts were less hate filled. He clearly has interesting things to say.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    I totally agree. I just wish his posts were less hate filled. He clearly has interesting things to say.
    I don’t think his posts are filled with hate..more frustration if anything.

I had a long chat with MiG a while back, which I found interesting and informative. He told me a few things about the Trews, which were probably correct although I would have liked to hear their version as well. It looks like he's also correct about Alan Hardy. My problem with him is that a lot of his abuse aimed at both the Trews and Hardy has been overly personal and very repetitive. He comes across as being consumed by hatred, and if he posted more on other subjects I think he would be well worth listening to.
    I would just like to put you right here. You have never had a conversation with me in reality in your life and probably never will.

Quote Originally Posted by McCullochisGod View Post
    I would just like to put you right here. You have never had a conversation with me in reality in your life and probably never will.
    We had the conversation when you were posting as pedrolane.

I suppose you'll deny that as well.

We had the conversation when you were posting as pedrolane.

I suppose you'll deny that as well.
    Yes, I wasn't Pedrolane either? Like I said you have no idea who I am and I you. We probably will never meet which to be honest doesn't disappoint me too much.

Quote Originally Posted by McCullochisGod View Post
    Yes, I wasn't Pedrolane either? Like I said you have no idea who I am and I you. We probably will never meet which to be honest doesn't disappoint me too much.
    If you insist, I respect your right to anonymity.

If you insist, I respect your right to anonymity.
    I do insist. You have absolutely no idea.

Quote Originally Posted by cher1 View Post
    I'm wondering this too. Is there a Trust Board now? Who's on it? What's the membership? Supporter representation at football clubs can be a force for good, but those questions could/should have been clarified.

One paragraph is psrticularly puzzling:

If the sale doesn’t happen for some reason and Notts goes into administration, we will be there to organise the campaign to save our club. We did it before and if necessary, we’ll do it again."

As far as I know, the small group of supporters who were responsible for organising the fundraising last time (and did a fantastic job whatever people think of the Trust) have nothing to do with the Trust now, so the 'we did it before' seems a very odd thing to say.
    It does. I'd imagine as well that the amount raised to save the club at that time would be considerably less than it would need now. As far as I'm aware, they could perhaps organise a campaign, but they wouldnt have any of their own money and thats whats needed.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast