+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Supporters trust want direct say

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    I'm not asking him to justify himself. He keeps saying my opinion is worthless because I only played football at Sunday morning level. I was curious to know what he did in the game to make his opinion more valid than such as me.

For some reason, he seems to be keepering it to himself.
    We have user names so we can remain anonymous if we choose. MIG’s either more than qualified to post opinions or he isn’t.

Do you believe MIG has a background in professional football and is more than qualified to pass judgement?

Surely anyone can pass judgement on here, you don't have to be 'qualified' to do so or not. I think Notts were mostly crap last season, but my qualifications aren't UEFA related.

Quote Originally Posted by keldsyke View Post
    TBH i don't click on links that are in a post that is full of crap.

Thanks for the info anyway, I'll email him.
    You won't click on a page on the Official Site? Things must be desperate. Have you got a tin hat on or are you under the stairs wrapped in brown paper?

Quote Originally Posted by KeepTheMagpieFlyingH View Post
    Do you believe MIG has a background in professional football and is more than qualified to pass judgement?
    That's the question I am asking him. As you say, it's up to him whether he wants to answer it or ignore it again.

Quote Originally Posted by Old_pie View Post
    You won't click on a page on the Official Site? Things must be desperate. Have you got a tin hat on or are you under the stairs wrapped in brown paper?
    Nope at work have a job.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    That's the question I am asking him. As you say, it's up to him whether he wants to answer it or ignore it again.

It probably wouldn't be a good idea for MIG to reveal his identity because, every time he posts after that, all people are going to do is trash him for not being as good as so and so, or "you're just bitter because.....". We now know he has inside information and offers qualified opinions. His posting style won't be to everyone's taste and we might not want to hear some of what he says, but he makes a valuable contribution. It's all part of the mix that is MAD.

A lot of what MIG’s posted has been accurate and inaccurate. He posted we had the best academy in the country..what he meant to say was the category..so I questioned it even though I knew full well what he meant..I couldn’t resist.

A lot of his posts have been the subject of many conversations on the touchline of YEL games and local academy games for the last 18 months..pretty much common knowledge in those circles.

Quote Originally Posted by KeepTheMagpieFlyingH View Post
    A lot of what MIG’s posted has been accurate and inaccurate. He posted we had the best academy in the country..what he meant to say was the category..so I questioned it even though I knew full well what he meant..I couldn’t resist.

A lot of his posts have been the subject of many conversations on the touchline of YEL games and local academy games for the last 18 months..pretty much common knowledge in those circles.
    I had a long chat with MiG a while back, which I found interesting and informative. He told me a few things about the Trews, which were probably correct although I would have liked to hear their version as well. It looks like he's also correct about Alan Hardy. My problem with him is that a lot of his abuse aimed at both the Trews and Hardy has been overly personal and very repetitive. He comes across as being consumed by hatred, and if he posted more on other subjects I think he would be well worth listening to.

[Excuse me folks, if this has been posted before in this thread, i cant be arsed to read through it all,
    But didnt JAH also refuse to let his fellow members access to the club accounts when requested

Quote Originally Posted by keldsyke View Post
    Nope at work have a job.
    But you're on MAD? Strange work policies.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast