+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Crewe releases

Crewe releases

Garratt
    Ray
    Bowery

Plus some also rans seems to be where we are heading, what does everybody think ?

Agree with your names. You can add Raynes, Nicholls and possibly Miller.

After yet another disappointing 45 mins possibly Lewis Reilly.

I had forgotten about Raynes and Nicholls says it all really, I think Miller has another year on his contract, Lewis Reilly needs a season long loan in the level below.

Doesn't Reilly have another year too. Any youngsters likely to be released? We've had nobody showing their face this season.

Still think Hunt should stay.

When does the decision become public? It was all sorted pretty quickly last year.

Love the way the retained list says that Richards contract extension was Triggered - someone on the website either has a sense of humour or it just went woooosh over their heads!

On a more serious note, could do with Finney signing up.

Thought there'd be more releases. I expected Garratt but still surprised. Is it some kind of mutual deal so Ben can have a fresh start. He has been disappointing compared to his potential a few years back.

I think they rate young Will so want to give him plenty of opportunity to play, Garratt would only get in his way and to be honest has gone backwards from his early years. I am happy they are offering Bowery a new deal however I think he will go. Nicholls has been a disappointment and Raynes a liability when he has played. Ray I will not say anymore about. Quite a few players who have not signed ? Why have the club let this happen ?

We will be losing quite a few of the high earners this season

Garratt
    Ray
    Raynes
    Nicholls

All of the above on top wages at Crewe so it should give Artell so room for manoeuvre we just need the board to increase the budget so he can bring in some quality to support the good crop of players we have. A full back, center half and a striker top of the list.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast