+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Prediction League - Liverpool

Prediction League - Liverpool

Wolves closed out the home schedule with a win against Fulham. Now we close out the season with a trip to Liverpool. The Reds are still in title contentions, a point behind Manchester City. They are in a must win situation, and will need Man City to draw or lose. I expect a nervy start for them, but ultimately for the Reds to be really aggressive in typical Klopp style. Ultimately, I think they will win as they have more on the line and are at home. Firmino and Salah look like they're going to miss the Barcelona match, but could be good to go against us. Either way, we've had a season we can be proud of. Manchester City's win against Leicester today secured 7th place for us. And as long as they win the FA Cup against Watford, we will be playing in Europe next year!!

Liverpool 2-1 Wolves

Jimenez

1) nortonwolf - 34.3
    2) abbobrom - 30.3
    3) Woking88 - 28.4
    4) plater - 26.9
    5) GrizzledWolf - 26.8
    6) MichiganWolf - 26.7
    7) wolves71 - 22.4
    8) WOODLANDS - 20.6
    9) wolfiebill - 19.7
    10) Palmeras - 10.1
    11) kensleftfoot - 1
    11) vagrant - 1

Congratulations to nortonwolf for his much deserved victory in the Prediction League this year! Much like Wolves, he wrapped up his position in the table with a match to spare. Nobody can catch him mathematically. He joins an esteemed list of posters to win the Prediction League:

2018-19 - nortonwolf
    2017-18 - WOODLANDSWOLF
    2016-17 - wolves71
    2015-16 - Woking88
    2014-15 - wolfiebill
    2013-14 - Robus
    2012-13 - cyrus11

1-1, Jota. Congratulation Norts on finishing top of the pile. I'll mail the trophy off tomorrow mate, you'll have to pick up the shipping though!

Liverpool 2-1 Wolves

Nevez

Congratulations Norton. Yeah, you'll need a lot of space on the mantlepiece for this one. Makes the Champions League trophy look like the Ashes urn !!

I'm posting my prediction early, as we'll be away and I think one or two of you might be a bit envious....

We're on an eight day trip up to the Isle of Skye (including a tour / tasting of the Talisker product!!), but we're going by train - no ordinary train but part of the way we'll be pulled by a double header of THE Flying Scotsman and Mayflower.

Thanks Mich it's been great being able to make positive predictions most weeks and finish top, says it all about our season really.

I look forward to receiving the silver ware Woody .

Have a great holiday on Skye Bill, thats a destination we've considered a number of times but not got there yet.

I'm hoping the Champions League party will be in full flow at Anfield and that we can sneak a draw 2-2 Doherty.

Congratulations Norton! Good to see yet another name on the trophy. I would have thought you would be going into Europe, but at least Skye can be considered overseas! Well done and have a really good holiday.

Could next season be the one for Abbo, Plater, Grizz or Mich?

Liverpool 1 Wolves 2

Jota

Liverpool 3-2 Wolves (Jota)

Thanks again Mich and well done to nortonwolf.

Liverpool 2 - Wolves 2 (Jimenez)

Congratulations, Norton' on your magnificent victory....and commiserations to my fellow predictors who missed out on the glory....never mind, mates..... maybe next year !

Liverpool 4 wolves 0

Liverpool 2-2 Wolves (Jota)

Well done Norton.

Hoping for a result in this final fixture, unlike the final fixture of our Championship season!
    Liverpool 1 Wolves 2
    Jota

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)