+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Ayr or Inverness

It does sound as though ICT have had to fight pretty hard to keep Ayr out so I hope you are right and it leaves them weary for the game against us on Tuesday.

I certainly won't be going into the playoffs on Tues or Fri thinking it will be any easier, there are pros and cons, they will be sharp and ready, we haven't had a meaningful game for a few weeks

Hopefully we will go in expecting the best ICT and give it everything

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    I certainly won't be going into the playoffs on Tues or Fri thinking it will be any easier, there are pros and cons, they will be sharp and ready, we haven't had a meaningful game for a few weeks

Hopefully we will go in expecting the best ICT and give it everything
    Yeah I remember the Hamilton play off. We got distracted with Imrie being injured - second leg he put it in a strong performance even though carrying a cracked rib.

We just need to concentrate on ourselves and put in a strong performance - can only see both of these matches being really tight.

Hopefully helps that second leg at tannadice and we’ll get a good crowd in on Friday night

Yeah, think it will be really tight up there, then probably a hell for leather 'cup tie' job at Tannadice.

Not for the feint hearted.

It's all about the game at Tannadice really. Even if we win up there, I'll still be worried about the home tie.

we have been shocking when the cameras have been on us and when we have needed to dig out a performance....it is going to have to be a massive effort from our players to get through these games. I am not interested in what the other teams do, if we play to our capabilities, then we will be promoted. Simple as that. We need to only be worrying about our ourselves! We have to go out and try to win 4 games. Anything less than 100% from every player will mean that we are staying where we are....but we have proven that we can beat every team that we will face already this season. Failure to perform, cannot be an option.

Wouldn’t worry about Ayr or inverness but would be ****ing
    Myself about Hamilton or the Saints

Quote Originally Posted by Oor Wullie View Post
    Wouldn’t worry about Ayr or inverness but would be ****ing
    Myself about Hamilton or the Saints
    Thats because they relegated you’s we have already beat saints this season so no worries there!

John Robertson now moaning about the semi final scheduling. It is ridiculous to be fair...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48243392

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    John Robertson now moaning about the semi final scheduling. It is ridiculous to be fair...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48243392

I'm sick of the moans, they are being treated no different to any other season, the bloody dates have been on the spfl site since last summer, everyone knows he score in advance, usually don't mind him but he needs to stfu and deal with it

Scrapped 3rd place in a 10 team pub league, phuck him

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)