+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do Muslims

Do Muslims

Drink take drugs or celebrate Christmas..

My old neighbour Naveed in woodcroft celebrated Christmas as he had 3 kids and didn't want them feeling left out I suppose.

I also remember a clip on Bondi beach when the life guards on starting work saw a young lad lying out cold on the beach they edited out his face and he admitted to being drunk and drugged out .
    Saying if his family knew they'd be very angry and disappointed with him .

Just wondered what fellow posters thought ..

I once sat up drinking with a Yemenese pilot in a hotel in Cairo ater 3 weeks in the desert. Pint for pint with me. Every 5 mins he would mention how devout he was blah blah blah. Alah this, Not a terrorist that. Fine enough boy but less of the religious mumbo jumbo wouldnt have went a miss.

At the end of the day. Hes was a hypocrite as he clearly liked to party. But scarily when we said our "s'laters" at 3am he told me he was flying at 9am. We were both worse for wear. Then he came out with this beauty. "alah will take care of me" after i gave him a look of "flying in 6 hours and you are pished, what the f@ck?". Thank f@ck i was flying to Amsterdam at 11am.

I have worked with a heap of muslims over the years and a good few like the sauce. But my generation. None a generation above. Ive had beers in Angola with Egyptians and Tunisians on the way home and have been told to keep it schtum with the others at work as of they were embarrasments

I'll just sing a few verses of "There's a mannie in the sky"

That'll save me typing something I shouldn't.

That wasn't that flight that disappeared never to be found again was it? They're still looking for it.

Been speculation ever since about what caused it. Could the simple truth be that the pilot was still steaming after a late night drinking sesh with pacmin?

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    That wasn't that flight that disappeared never to be found again was it? They're still looking for it.

Been speculation ever since about what caused it. Could the simple truth be that the pilot was still steaming after a late night drinking sesh with pacmin?
    Surely not as Allah was looking out

I know muslims don't like dogs to touch them as they need to wash themselves 7 times or something like that .

Even their we kids when we go past them are petrified of my we Scottie dog.
    And he's harmless..

But my mate Hussain is from a Muslim background but he drinks like a fish and loves dogs he even had a westie that he treated like a bairn .

Think they pick & choose the parts they like, just like every other religion.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Think they pick & choose the parts they like, just like every other religion.
    Yep a lot of total hypocrisy & "do as I say, not as I do" with Islam - but its the same for pretty much all religions.

Anyone who's ever got a flight to or from (especially from) the Middle East - Saudi etc - will know how much these guys like getting on the sauce as soon as they think nobody is looking.

At the end of the day, religion is just a means of controlling simple minded people, keeping them in line & getting them to do what you want without ever having to go to the effort or inconvenience of actually asking them to vote you into power or anything like that. The fact so many people fall for it really is a sad indictment of the simpletons that are a lot of the human race...

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post
    . The fact so many people fall for it really is a sad indictment of the simpletons that are a lot of the human race...
    Couldn't have put it better myself

I don't discriminate. They are all daft

It was actually an old colleague of mine who was a Muslim who introduced me to malt whisky many moons ago. Knew his stuff so obviously drank it regularly. He liked a good drink and didn't really care who knew it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast