+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Segregation out of EFL

Segregation out of EFL

Ive only been to one National League game, and that was 4 years or so ago, to see Hughsie
    with Kidderminster Harriers play away up the road at Alfreton Towns ground.
    2-1 to Alfreton, Hughsie didn't score but was fun to watch.

stunned by the Admission price £18 for adults i went in with Harriers fans, all one bus load of them , plus others who had journeyed in their car.
    Quizzing them about this price they reeled off a load of clubs where it was twenty quid or more.

The thing that became apparent, was there's no segregation , just like the good old days, you could walk round and change terrace ends to go behind the goal, whatever way your team was kicking.

Is This normal, for instance when Notts played at Salford and Boreham Wood, in the FA CUP were you restricted to one end for just that game.
    and what do other clubs do.

Some clubs segregate, some don’t. Notts games probably will involve some segregation.

Quote Originally Posted by feeb View Post
    Ive only been to one National League game, and that was 4 years or so ago, to see Hughsie
    with Kidderminster Harriers play away up the road at Alfreton Towns ground.
    2-1 to Alfreton, Hughsie didn't score but was fun to watch.

stunned by the Admission price £18 for adults i went in with Harriers fans, all one bus load of them , plus others who had journeyed in their car.
    Quizzing them about this price they reeled off a load of clubs where it was twenty quid or more.

The thing that became apparent, was there's no segregation , just like the good old days, you could walk round and change terrace ends to go behind the goal, whatever way your team was kicking.

Is This normal, for instance when Notts played at Salford and Boreham Wood, in the FA CUP were you restricted to one end for just that game.
    and what do other clubs do.
    Difference is Alfreton's ground is a joke ground. Ours is a proper ground with segregation built in.

Quote Originally Posted by ivansneck View Post
    Some clubs segregate, some don’t. Notts games probably will involve some segregation.
    I’m hoping the segregation remains as is. We are Notts County - all Notts are we.

I don’t want our club to turn into a non-league club just because we are in the National League. If we want to be a league club again then we need to conduct ourselves like one. So that means segregation across the board.