+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Aberdeen Home Shirt 2019/20

Aberdeen Home Shirt 2019/20

Fit like, any word on the release of the new kit for next season?

Any fan made designs out there ?

It’ll be a template from the Adidas 19/20 catalogue

We’re not important enough to have a bespoke kit,

I imagine it’ll be released for the last game of the season, with the away one towards end of June maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    It’ll be a template from the Adidas 19/20 catalogue

We’re not important enough to have a bespoke kit,

I imagine it’ll be released for the last game of the season, with the away one towards end of June maybe.

IN 2 out of the last 4 seasons we have had a kit that nobody else had which is not in the Teamwear catalogue.
    Adidas have 3 tiers of clothing representing the 3 stripes.
    We mostly get tier 1 for away, which is directly out of the teamwear kit, but sometimes we get tier2 which is not seen anywhere in a catalogue.

Any idea what it’s worth to the club?

Is the grey top getting binned completely. The away usually gets relegated to third shirt for its second season but its being sold off cheap i noticed.

I'd like to see a retro top again. Get shot of the two stars and bring back the old badge again as well.

A red version of Leicester’s new home top might finally get us the Scottish Cup back.

Name:  971C3625-8FB6-4BD2-B20D-9CC76023303D.jpg
Views: 1469
Size:  8.9 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by vinnydesalvo; 09-05-2019 at 07:02 AM.

Though I guess it would be a bit much to ask for the check pattern on the back of the shirt.

Bought an adidas polo shirt in the sale recently. Quality of it isn't that great. As for the crest and stars, it has a right cheap feel and look to it.

Quote Originally Posted by xtrmntr75 View Post
    Bought an adidas polo shirt in the sale recently. Quality of it isn't that great. As for the crest and stars, it has a right cheap feel and look to it.
    Yeah I noticed they print the crest on the polo shirts instead of them being stitched on/embroidered on. Well cheap. AFC sell the polos at £45 full price. The same plain polos can be bought for about £15 per item from the likes of Kitlocker, who knows how cheap AFC buy them for when bought in bulk. Some mark up.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast