+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: O/T FAO WolfieBill

Quote Originally Posted by WOODLANDSWOLF View Post
    I had the same problem WB. What I did in the end was make a YouTube account, post it there and then copy and paste the URL onto my post on the board. It worked for a while but then it was deleted. The post was of George Bush's funeral train so maybe there was a copyright problem. Don't know, but give it a shot.
    Thanks Woodie, I have done exactly that:

Try https://youtu.be/YKgKBYlYMJE

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfiebill View Post
    Thanks Woodie, I have done exactly that:

Try https://youtu.be/YKgKBYlYMJE
    Excellent, well done mate, I may have to post some of mine from my visit last year.

I took a video on my phone, I will try and get one of the family to upload it.

Quote Originally Posted by abbobrom View Post
    I took a video on my phone, I will try and get one of the family to upload it.
    Mate, trust me, if I can do it, anyone can !!

Quote Originally Posted by Woking88 View Post
    I used to enjoy Dorset Gold and Black's train postings. Got me interested and my wife in turn. We have been on 3 steam train away days and have another booked for this year.

Some great stuff on you tube including footage of model railway rides from cameras mounted in the engine. I also enjoy the Michael Portillo train journeys series.
    Im back now Woking, I posted a video for Woodlands last week,, This is one of my recent favourites.. on the Paignton to Kingswear line..

https://youtu.be/H3BH73fG-R8

Click on my name, Nick Parry to see all my recent videos.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)