+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The man from China

The man from China

Can't be bothered to fly over for the villa games.
    https://www.expressandstar.com/sport...lay-off-games/

Is anybody surprised?

Shows his interest in the club has nothing to do with owning a successful top tier football club. Absolutely none of his money invested in the team and cannot be bothered to attend what could turn out to be two of the most important games of the last decade for us.

Total and utter waste of space

Last Chairman who put his hand in pocket, was Tony Hale who paid a couple of months wages.

I think promotion under this cretin is possibly the worst scenario.

I think he’ll milk the TV money to recoup his outlay and leave us with a pathetic squad of players.

His only two ways to cover his debt are to see us promoted and sell immediately or to plunder the TV money over the next two to three seasons depending on promotion.

The next few years are going to be dismal.

I thought this was going to be a del monte advert inspired "yes" to the opening of the purse strings.

Did, I Foook thick p Rick Benjamin Button has no money now that cheap Chinese loans have dried up.

Foook in disaster of an owner foisted upon us by that greedy c??? Peace.

Don't know about 'MAN' from China, looks more lady-boy than man.

There was many that were applauding the sale to a wealthy Chinese buisnessman. Funny how time can change outlook. The warning signs were put out but instant success blinded those and now we are where we are, basically up creek without a paddle, with or without promotion.🙁

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    I think promotion under this cretin is possibly the worst scenario.

I think he’ll milk the TV money to recoup his outlay and leave us with a pathetic squad of players.

His only two ways to cover his debt are to see us promoted and sell immediately or to plunder the TV money over the next two to three seasons depending on promotion.

The next few years are going to be dismal.
    I think the Chinaman (plus a few others) will be trying to sell up, as there's no real incentive for a lot of foreign owners to hang around. Lerner has admitted losing $250million whilst in Witton ( a quarter of his wealth), due to heavy financial demands of the club's management along with "old and unreliable players".

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)