+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Doonhamers vs. Gable Endies Part Two

Doonhamers vs. Gable Endies Part Two

Referee: Greg Aitken

AR1: David Doig

AR2: Joseph Lawson

Fourth Official: Steven Kirkland

For this game i would like to see

Deniz
    Mercer, doyle, mcgurie, marshal
    Sterling, wilson, jacobs, murray
    Dobbie, todd

Quote Originally Posted by Andybroon View Post

Deniz
    Dobbie, todd
    For all Dykes' faults he remains the best partner to get the maximum out of Dobbie. I'm sure Montrose will be delighted if he doesn't start.
    I like Todd as a player but for all Dykes was poor last night I thought Todd was poorer still.
    Only really Murray and Marshall got pass marks for me last night. Stirling tried to make things happen but wasn't really on long enough to have an impact so I agree he should start on Saturday.

I have had Marshall man of the match for the last three games...

Marshall would be the first name on my team sheet, probably followed by Doyle. The effort from those two is incredible!

The main problem on Saturday will be frustration among the fans and players. Montrose will come here to stay resolute and try and get the fans on our backs. We must try and stay patient and behind the players
    because it will only result in over hit passes and misplaced kicks. We will get opportunities but only with a cool head will we be able to put them away. We really need to get McGuire and Stirling on from the start as well
    Last edited by JRSLEFTPEG; 08-05-2019 at 04:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Andybroon View Post

Deniz
    Dobbie, todd

i agree with this lineup andy but id change todd with murray ,lyndon ****es has to be dropped i really dont see what people see in this clown .

hopefully dobbie can play a part bring him on at halftime for an impact or start him if he can give his all .

Quote Originally Posted by jardi View Post
    Marshall would be the first name on my team sheet, probably followed by Doyle. The effort from those two is incredible!
    First name of the team sheet absolutely has to be Dobbie. Irreplaceable.
    Marshall and Doyle are model professionals.
    Marshall was our best player last night. Doyle who I really like had an absolute shocker. He's never a central midfielder so starting hime there did him no favours. He was just as bad at RB to be honest though. Not having a go at the guy as he has done really well for us in a variety of roles but he was really poor last night.

It should all be about how we can bombard the Montrose goal not how we should set up to defend.

The team that started the other night won't do.
    Dobbie needs to start, Stirling needs to start and Conor Murray need to start (imo)
    Dykes, encourage him not moan everytime he loses the ball. I don't even know why he wanted to stay on to till the end of the season with the amount of stick he gets. He isn't a goal scorer, some fans still can't work this out.. He's the big guy who holds the ball up and lays it off.

We will be fine so long as we don't set defensively. I don't think we will be.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)