+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Meeting ..

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    And we haven't taken advantage of that?
    Would Chantry Brewery be interested if there was an option for a Supporters Bar ?

Quote Originally Posted by BramleyMiller58 View Post
    Would Chantry Brewery be interested if there was an option for a Supporters Bar ?
    They already have a board near the half way line. Would we alow southerners to drink it though? It will kill them surely!

Quote Originally Posted by BramleyMiller58 View Post

Top idea.

Quote Originally Posted by KerrAvon View Post
    If you think there would be a profit in such a venture, why don't you offer to rent the unit and set up the bar yourself? If you don't think there's a profit to be had, why would you want the club to do it?
    You seem to be missing the point here pal !I don't want to make profit for myself ,I would want all profit to got the academy .Redfearns bar is used for other events when there is no football. Im sure Chantry Brewery would welcome the chance to supply a couple of pumps and cheap beer and Percy Turners pies - anythings better than our current caterers supply .

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    They already have a board near the half way line. Would we alow southerners to drink it though? It will kill them surely!
    They can just sup the Centreplate's attempts at pouring a pint in the away end concourse !

Quote Originally Posted by bogsdollox View Post
    You seem to be missing the point here pal !I don't want to make profit for myself ,I would want all profit to got the academy .Redfearns bar is used for other events when there is no football. Im sure Chantry Brewery would welcome the chance to supply a couple of pumps and cheap beer and Percy Turners pies - anythings better than our current caterers supply .
    Shhhh....don't tell Silly but I hear Popeye's might be applying for a licence to sell beer

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Shhhh....don't tell Silly but I hear Popeye's might be applying for a licence to sell beer
    Olive ale?

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    What!!!!!!!! 😡 🤬

Old Bluto, one of those real ales with strange names

Quote Originally Posted by PokerMillersSwinton View Post
    Just come back from a meeting with Paul Douglas ,Rob Scott, Stadium manager, and head of supporter liaisons. Tony Stewart could not make it

Quite informative but very secretive with some probing questions .

1.Temp Barrier up NEW YORK WAY Club tried not to use it as much last season to help the crush on Don street .The area has been vetted independently AT THE CORNER after a match and has been deemed although busy no danger .Would COST 120K for a perm one
    2.Rob Scott wont release any targets ans want to keep thing close to his chest also want to tap into Europe .Eastern Europe ,more in our price range .Mix of perm and loans expected . The European players will be more than likely in JAN due to the fact they sign Pre contracts .Has Targets domestically already identified for the start of season .He spoke very well clearly knows whats hes doing .
    3. I asked about contracts, sell on clauses and buy out clauses PD said it would be unfair to say anything but there might be in some player contracts .RS intersected Market value is Market Value i assume he means if somebody bid for a player at a buy out clause we don't have to sell him .Suppose it down to who bids more .
    4. Paul Warne will be given tools to give us a promotion push as expected
    5.No intentions to change the loyalty points system may look at a wipe/reset in a couple of years same as England do 6. Didn't have time to mention G/C more to do with TS
    7.May look at disabled season tickets and making a block for people that are finding it hard to navigate the steps. I.E recent ailments and now want to move to a area designated for them
    8. Looking at reducing q's at kiosks .This question always come up .Meeting have took place with the catering company to improve staffing skills.
    Wanted to ask loads more by PD wanted to wrap it up . Apparently there will be a big one for all nearer the season starting .
    Thanks for the info poker..you inspire me..after 50 plus years of watching, my interest wains..in my opinion, we were unlucky this time around, but, alas, you make your own luck imo...not having a go at anyone, especially the chairman, but these points you mention are same old, same old..no doubt we'll be trying for a place in europe soon...

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast